Sign in to follow this  
HuhWhat

Please close

Please close, I have enough interested parties.

Edited by HuhWhat

19 minutes ago, HuhWhat said:

Don't like dealing with the public....I Do!

Don't have time to sell...I Do!

I am looking for brokerage opportunities to get back into the game. I will sell your stuff, or possibly even find what you need!

I sold for my close knit group friends for many many years. Kinda got out of it, but looking to get back in to it. I will use forums and trade chat to sell your goods, I am not shy! references available!!!

PM for more info

And you are?

Also, wrong forum.

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

And you are?

Also, wrong forum.

I'm Huhwhat, been active since about 2015 in forums, been playing since 2012, looking to get back into selling....can you suggest a forum? looking to sell my services, not quite a merchant yet...? So for now, yeah, I'm a WTS. Thanks for the help.

Edited by HuhWhat

Just now, Niki said:

I'm not afraid, the economy is afraid.

yes it is, sadly, part of why I stopped selling, but eh, its a new challenge!  And by the way I bought TSP off you, and enjoy it, so thank you :)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HuhWhat said:

I'm Huhwhat, been active since about 2015 in forums, been playing since 2012, looking to get back into selling....can you suggest a forum? looking to sell my services, not quite a merchant yet...? So for now, yeah, I'm a WTS. Thanks for the help.

Nice to meet you! Its in the right place now so no worries! The reason why I asked who you were is because when asking for someone to hand their valuables to you to sell requires certain degree of trust. Barring ill intentions, a newer / returning player could just suddenly loose interest and quit the game, logging off with all your assets never to be seen again.

A good thing to do when offering a service like this is providing references. Perhaps the mayor of your village, or friends in the community who may know you. Hence why I asked who you are. 

In any case. Good luck with your services! Perhaps I may have work for you.

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

Nice to meet you! Its in the right place now so no worries! The reason why I asked who you were is because when asking for someone to hand their valuables to you to sell requires certain degree of trust. Barring ill intentions, a newer / returning player could just suddenly loose interest and quit the game, logging off with all your assets never to be seen again.

A good thing to do when offering a service like this is providing references. Perhaps the mayor of your village, or friends in the community who may know you. Hence why I asked who you are. 

In any case. Good luck with your services! Perhaps I may have work for you.

Looks like I have already been moved to classifieds, didn't even know there was a classifieds, I guess I am as good as done, regardless...as I have said,  I have been on forums since 2015, been playing on and off since 2012, more on than off, I was hooked after my first break. I can provide plenty of references, sales, broker etc. I promise, I am not out to screw anyone, I love Wurm, it has become my main hobby (saddly). I am looking to pad my income, I can not afford to pay for game irl tbh. I make my premium money in game, I am looking for some new clients to sell for. And as I said to start, I can provide references, even more than the one that already saw this and posted!  PM me for details

Edited by HuhWhat

you should probably publicly say who your sources and references are

and although i know of osp from a long time ago, most people dont know who he is with 18 posts on the forums

i used to post on OSP but that account I forgot the the email for to verify when they screwed with the forums. Feel free to pm me if you need clarification.

Edited by onesickpuppy

Eceonomy in Wurm died 2 years ago. But you can still lit a candle. R.I.P. Wurm's Economy and Trading

11 minutes ago, Oreo said:

you should probably publicly say who your sources and references are

and although i know of osp from a long time ago, most people dont know who he is with 18 posts on the forums

I don't need to say publicly who my sources are, that defeats the entire purpose . I am public for those that don't want to be public, and damn I didn't expect the 3rd degree. So yeah, if you have stuff to sell and don't want to be grilled by those currently grilling, hit me up. But damn this really isn't worth my time anymore

A quick look on his previous posts shows they are mostly in the trading sections.

I can vouch for HuhWhat, known them for awhile and definitely trustworthy. No clue why people always have to take things off topic and start ranting about "X is dead", it wasn't asked about. Feel free to PM me if you want to verify integrity of HuhWhat.

Just now, MrJonnyboy said:

I can vouch for HuhWhat, known them for awhile and definitely trustworthy. No clue why people always have to take things off topic and start ranting about "X is dead", it wasn't asked about. Feel free to PM me if you want to verify integrity of HuhWhat.

Thank you Jonny, had I known how much asshattery I would have received from my post, I would have never posted it. I am not looking to screw any one, by either giving away my providers (references) or anything else. I am just looking to help me and those not social enough to sell here. I can sure understand why now! Way to go wurm community!!!

2 minutes ago, HuhWhat said:

Thank you Jonny, had I known how much asshattery I would have received from my post, I would have never posted it. I am not looking to screw any one, by either giving away my providers (references) or anything else. I am just looking to help me and those not social enough to sell here. I can sure understand why now! Way to go wurm community!!!

People are cautious these days. Can't blame them from being wary when entrusting their goods to someone else to broker.   I've known this person several years and trust them.  So your loss if you don't take advantage of the service they are offering.

On first place that sounded like offer to sell people stuff with guarantee sale, which in those days would be pretty bold. 

Didn't thought you guarantee privacy. Are your offer also for buying stuff?

1 minute ago, Alkhadias said:

On first place that sounded like offer to sell people stuff with guarantee sale, which in those days would be pretty bold. 

Didn't thought you guarantee privacy. Are your offer also for buying stuff?

There is no guarantee, I sell things other people have, people that may not want to publicly try to sell themselves. They may not be social or they may not have time to post on forums and trade. I don't usually buy, more of a seller.

Ok, so yeah, I'm sure the drama kinda ruined my chances of getting back into brokerage, even with the 2 positive comments. I have a more than those 2, people that may not want to be be public, which is why I am here, I will handle the public for you, and keep you out of the public, aka help you avoid the asshatery I have had to endure even posting this!!!!!

• Like 1

Ok, so if you aren't completely turned off by the asshatery, let it be known I wont publicly  call you out, unless we talk and you agree to it first. I will still do my best to sell your stuff either way!!! Those that posted did it on their own accord, and yes they are customers of mine.

Whats your rates? I have a large amount of stuff I need to sell. Do you take percentage or just a flat fee?

I take a percentage. I am currently in talks with a few people. Once I get things started with them I will consider taking on more.

May I ask you how do you decide what to sell? I try to explain myself better with an example:
Me and another player give you some stuff to sell; there is another player looking for a certainitem, a small magical chest, and you see that both me and the other player gave you a small magical chest to sell. How do you decide which magical chest has the priority on being sold, if mine or the one of the other player?

Edited by Luttuosa

5 minutes ago, Luttuosa said:

May I ask you how do you decide what to sell? I try to explain myself better with an example:
Me and another played give you some stuff to sell; there is another player looking for a certainitem, a small magical chest, and you see that both me and the other player gave you a small magical chest to sell. How do you decide which magical chest has the priority on being sold, if mine or the one of the other player?

I mean I would imagine that he sells the one that he got first to sell. I mean I could be wrong but that would make most sense.

Edited by necroe

9 hours ago, necroe said:

I mean I would imagine that he sells the one that he got first to sell. I mean I could be wrong but that would make most sense.

Exactly how it works, first in, first out.