Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

"Test" action for wand of seas

Wand of seas needs to be planted in the water to check if it can be used or not, and won't tell you until it's on the ground. when they're in the water, if they're too far underwater you can't see items or piles and have to get a gm to retrieve it. a simple action to check if valid before placing them would be helpful.

• Like 2

1.) I think there are way too many wands of the seas out there... They should be taken out of the rotation of rewards or every server will be littered with multiples of the same island all over the place.

2.) I’m in agreement with the test option, however. It only makes sense, and this is a good suggestion for existing wands. (Seriously stop the madness, too many people have used these lately!)

Lol +1 anyway. ?

I +1 this but also point out that I disagree with Joelle's point 1. The only litter  out there is the used up land, terraformed and tunnelled to death. No new servers and a new island is the ONLY way to get fresh land. I would love to see a new server but since that is unlikely, a wand of the seas is the only way to bring fun back to Wurm.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rhianna said:

I +1 this but also point out that I disagree with Joelle's point 1. The only litter  out there is the used up land, terraformed and tunnelled to death. No new servers and a new island is the ONLY way to get fresh land. I would love to see a new server but since that is unlikely, a wand of the seas is the only way to bring fun back to Wurm.

100% Agree with this.

+ 1 

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="has Won The Game and receives the wand of the seas!"&src=typd

19 wand drops, I think we've got enough water on all these servers to support 20x that amount

+1 I support anything that makes confusing and/or broken mechanics more user friendly, and this one is definitely not user friendly speaking from experience

• Like 1

Even if all the islands were placed on a small server like exo it would hardly be noticed.

The servers are like 1/2 water or more anyways.

• Like 1

its the false crap that scares people away -1. there is miles on every server . so what we going to have 50 islands on our coasts then bridges then cramped up places seen before then abandoned then that areas scenery stuffed .il agree if we can have dynamite to blow it all up when they leave