Sign in to follow this  
Ayes

*Enchanted Crops*

Ok then, if never-turn-into-weeds crops are not going to happen how about the ability to *enchant crops*. This would work the same way as enchanting grass and use that Path of Love level ability with the same requirements. Lets say the crops would need to reach the Ripe stage and then they could be enchanted which would freeze them in that state. The (Ripe) notation on the crops would then be replaced by (Enchanted). Animals would then also be able to graze on them with the same ability as enchanted grass. They could not be harvested after being enchanted but could be removed in the same way as enchanted grass. Perhaps their soil color could have a very slight greenish tint then but not so deep green as enchanted grass, or the soil color could remain the same. In all other ways enchanted crops would look like regular crops but just have the (Enchanted) label.

This would seem a good idea to me as it both gives another use for the PoL enchant and the requirements make it so that it would be very time consuming to enchant vast farms. That being rather pointless anyway as the crops could then not be harvested. Still, enchanted crops would probably be used on a smaller scale as well for their permanent decorative effect. This may also create more of a demand for enchanting services or at least needing to have a Premium character who has this ability. Mainly I see this as a nice alternative for animal grazing and deed crops decoration.

=Ayes=

• Like 9

I am for this. 100%.

However, please note this is basically a return to "permagrass" (when enchanted could not be trampled), so it would be odd if they kept nerfing enchanted grass as they did then make "permagrass made from crops" as somehow ok....

But I am still 100% for it :D just not holding my breath on this one.

• Like 1

+1 since I need purple onion flower fields and pink garlic fields to decorate my walkways. 

• Like 2

Just make sure animals cant graze on it.

It just for decorative purposes.

14 hours ago, Hailene said:

Just make sure animals cant graze on it.

Sorry, No. Since *enchanted crops* would require the PoL enchant grass ability they also then should be able to have animals graze on them. They are still crops too as well so this makes an additional reinforcement to this option being included. Yes indeedy!

=Ayes=

• Like 2