Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Free Sandstone Shards

[Project is now over. Free shards service has now ended.]

------

If you need sandstone shards and have a boat with crates, we got free shards for you. Bring crates or BSBs and just come scoop them up.

Contact me to arrange pickup and to see if there are any available. We got a sizeable amount of veins we need to mine out, and would appreciate if someone comes empty our bsbs. Come get your free shards!

Current Stock: Out of Stock For Now!

BYOFB (Bring your own ****** box!)

Please post in this thread once you've picked them up so others don't do the trip in vain :D

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 2

Hi I can come to pick them up, send me a pm in game or in the forum, IGN Enniskillen

Ah, no sadly. They got picked up it seems but we will be getting more soon. I will update when we get more :)

• Like 1

These BSBs are still available, shards rotting on my coast on the open! If you want free shards, come get'em!

13 Bbs now are available containing a total of 10,248 shards. Bring your boat full of crates and take them! First come first serve. 

Location E-14 Independence. South of Timeless Isle east of the bridge. They are sitting off deed ripe for the taking!

I took about 6k. Not having enough crates is pretty sad.

• Like 1

I believe someone came and took the shards. Since the project is done, we wont be making any more. As such, this can be locked. 

Thanks everyone!