Sign in to follow this  
blobfish

Game timed out when I was creating my first character now i'm stuck with default appearance

Hey guys and gals, just starting playing today, I was creating my first character on the mythmoor server and I took too long to choose my appearance, because the game timed out, when I reconnected to the game, I was stuck with default appearance. Is there a way to delete my character and restart or change appearance or something ? Thank you 

double check your inventory, you should have a silver mirror if you never completed using it before.  USING the silver mirror offers a one time chance to change appearance, if you get interrupted before completing and confirms ("are you SURE?") it should go into inventory.

Otherwise, you cannot delete a character only make a new one with a new name. (I think after 90 days the game will delete it) If I recall you can have up to five characters per email account (and some people using multiple email accounts)  Sorry thought this was WO section, WU can have more characters. Possibly unlimited, I have never gone that high yet.

You can also try on game filing a /support ticket and there is a half chance the GM will help you change your original appearance, if you no longer have a silver mirror. I would try that if you have no mirror.   On Mythmoor and other private WU servers,  there is a good chance a GM will help you by giving you a new mirror.

As far as I know, you get the mirror if you do not compete appearance and then double confirm it.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

3 minutes ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

double check your inventory, you should have a silver mirror if you never completed using it before.  USING the silver mirror offers a one time chance to change appearance, if you get interrupted before completing and confirms ("are you SURE?") it should go into inventory.

Otherwise, you cannot delete a character only make a new one with a new name. (I think after 90 days the game will delete it) If I recall you can have up to five characters per email account (and some people using multiple email accounts)

You can also try on game filing a /support ticket and there is a half chance the GM will help you change your original appearance, if you no longer have a silver mirror. I would try that if you have no mirror.   On Mythmoor and other private WU servers,  there is a good chance a GM will help you by giving you a new mirror.

As far as I know, you get the mirror if you do not compete appearance and then double confirm it.

This is posted in the WU forum.  They should be able to spawn the item if it's not in their inventory.

They are on Mythhmoor (not a personal server) so would need a GM to spawn it for them, they can still file a /support ticket to get Mythmoor GM help.

I ninja edited above after realizing it was WU section, as the part about five chars per email account doesn't apply to WU but the rest does..

If they do not mind using a different name, just making a new character (put a different name into login) is usually easier for everyone.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors