Sign in to follow this  
Lisabet

Broken casserole recipes

A player in CA Help brought up the issue that they couldn't make a meat casserole with a bowl using the green (everyone knows it) recipe.  Working with them and through experimentation I discovered the depth of this bug.

Tested each type of casserole with an apple, an oat, a corn, a blueberry, a chestnut and black mushroom, using a pottery bowl.

Results:

Casserole (bread) worked as expected with each of the ingredients.

Casserole (cheese) worked with the apple, oat, blueberry, and mushroom; made breakfast with the corn and chestnut.

Casserole (fish filet) worked as expected with each of the ingredients.

Casserole (fish) worked with the apple, oat, blueberry, and mushroom; made breakfast with the corn and chestnut.

Casserole (herb) worked with the apple, oat, blueberry, and mushroom; made breakfast with the corn and chestnut.

Casserole (meat) worked with the apple, oat, blueberry, and mushroom; made breakfast with the corn and chestnut.

I guess the fish/meat/herb base with any veg produces the same breakfast?  e.g. onion or potato also makes breakfast?

correct; with the bugged/broken recipes any veggie or any nut will make breakfast instead of a casserole

This sounds the same as the stew issue that was reported: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/158042-no-bug-stew-recipes-dont-actually-make-stew/

This was brought up to the devs and Tich explained that the ingredients will make the first recipe it finds.

I'll add this post to the stew one as an example, but the last was rejected as not a bug.

Thanks for the details.