Sign in to follow this  
Ratheden

Mass Lag / Server Hiccup?

I seem to be having mass lag, when I log in the screen does not fully load and I am unable to move.   Is anyone else having this issue? I have tested the chat at 3min+ delay and that is if it posts at all.

To me it seems a link between me a wurm has died. Looking for other with this issue or advice if it is on my end on how to fix it.

Perodin/Ratheden

PS.  Where is the signature located so that I may add one? cannot seem to find it in the account or profile settings.  Thanks. Pero.

• Like 2

I am also having this issue on 2 different computers. It's been a while since it started and I still am unable to play :(

Toon is Silvanoshaya

Several players have reported much of the same and so far it appears to be a problem outside of Wurm across a network making it outside of our control :unsure:

this very lag in trying to log in and get no landscape and not be able to move or type has happened randomly here an there for the past 7 weeks, maybe 10-12 times in that time frame.  when i do a trace route, the problem starts at hetzner n times out.  sometimes i'm told staff is aware but it's not wurm, yet when it's your provider, at some point that becomes wurm problem and should be dealt with...

i have no connectivity issues anywhere else nor have I

for giggles i stayed logged in, moved one tile in 23 minutes.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1

Yeah this is likely hetzner networking that hits geographical areas. It clears up pretty quickly. 

Sucks when it happens we know, it's hit me in some pretty inopportune times for sure 

• Like 2

Thanks much folks.   Is good to know, I have limited movement now.. been over 2hrs...

How do I alter my sig?  I want it to say Perodin / Ratheden, Thanks I know I should not double up on questions in a post like this but it is a simple (I hope) answer.

It is under account settings, bottom of the options on the left.