Sign in to follow this  
Threap

Profanity filter for forum.

With everybody's delicate feelings getting hurt by all the bad words people use in posts on the chaos forum these days. ?. Maybe a simply solution is to install a profanity filter add-on with all the suitable bad words filtered out. That way at least we can use the forum without being worried about unintentionally using a bad word that is taken completely out of context because 100 years ago it was used as a racial slur that even our grandparents dont remember.

Quick Google (damn I hope my grandfathers grandfather didnt use google as a bad word) search for "profanity filter invision community" resulted in plenty of suitable addons..... 

This will save Forum mods a bunch of time to focus on real forum issues instead of appeasing salty trolls and help prevent the innocent from being wrongly banned from the forums.

Regards

Non Toxic Chaos Player.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bloodscythe said:

I don't care what you call me, just call me.

Hey? I just met you ?? and this is CRAZY ? but here’s my number ?so call ?me maybe ??

Edited by Niki
  • Like 1

+1 or -1

Pick yourself as I cant be bothered to read posts today.

Every day that I see players telling each other to eff off in SWTOR I feel at home knowing that they are left alone unbothered by moderation because there is an ignore option. 

Edited by armyskin