Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Data Request - Premium Purchases

I was wondering if I could request some data on the use of ingame silver for premium purchases, if possible.

We've got a chart on premium players, but something I'm interested to know is if the implementation of the 2 silver first time premium has led to players purchasing premium again afterwards.  I.e.  What percentage of players who use the 2 silver premium as a way into the game go on to purchase another premium subscription?  What is the average number of additional premium subscriptions purchased by such accounts?

• Like 1

This would indeed be some interesting information to assess. One thing I do wonder also is if anyone within the Wurm hierarchy even does these sort of financial analytics and their resulting impacts. All we can do is to speculate and wonder who and why none of these types of financials have ever been addressed on these forums. Then again is it any of our business to know? I just chalk it all up to the wonders of Wurm and continue to be pleasantly surprised as a new day arrives and I can once again log into the game.

=Ayes=

While I'm sure you are interested in this information, this is not something we will be sharing with players. 

• Like 3