Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

Combine option

I don't know if it's intended or not but keybinds work to select a stack of items, have first one on top activated, and combining the stack.

WITHOUT the keybinds, you're UNABLE to do that if the activated item is the top one in the stack

::test::

Combining things can work with keybinds Q(activate keybind) point over stack -> Q;   E(combine keybind) over the stack -> combines

When the game menus are used that's nut NOT possible if the first element is activated.

Intended or not? It's clearly a client option, that's the reason I report it here.

This is because right clicking the stack gives you options for the first item, and you cannot combine the activated first item with itself.  Keybind bypasses that and sends it to all items within queue limits, so once it passes the active item it combines

I get what's happening, I'm just announcing that it is the way it is, if it's considered.. could be changed or left as it is.

I wasn't looking for explanation, I have my own workaround when I need it.

I don't consider this a bug, but maybe it could be improved.

Perhaps, instead of showing the context menu for the first item in the stack, show all possible options for all items in the stack? So if even one of them has the "Combine" option, it shows up. Clicking it will only apply it to those it can, obviously.

This would match the keybind behaviour, as well.