Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Place feature on chaos

Enemy or same kingdom can use place feature to move boats and hide them so they can picklock later, this might even work on freedom I personally consider this a exploit/bug, if you don't own the boat or have "manage" you shouldn't be able to steal boats. Mooring on pvp isn't a good answer when your about to have boat pvp and need to escape fast. Devs should be encouraging fair pvp not making it a metagaming greifer's playground.

Appreciate it, ty

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Niki said:

Enemy or same kingdom can use place feature to move boats and hide them so they can picklock later, this might even work on freedom I personally consider this a exploit/bug, if you don't own the boat or have "manage" you shouldn't be able to steal boats. Mooring on pvp isn't a good answer when your about to have boat pvp and need to escape fast. Devs should be encouraging fair pvp not making it a metagaming greifer's playground.

Appreciate it, ty

really? then whats an anchor for?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rakki said:

really? then whats an anchor for?

a way to die

15 minutes ago, Niki said:

a way to die

Then guard the boat or don't use one if its to hard to survive? 5s?

You can prevent someone from placing by attacking them or anchoring the boat, so why remove the feature?

1 minute ago, Firecat said:

You can prevent someone from placing by attacking them or anchoring the boat, so why remove the feature?

this isn't a suggestion, it's bug abuse

You're in the wrong thread then, this is not a bug.

Edited by Firecat

38 minutes ago, Niki said:

Appreciate it, ty

I agree... at the same time I've seen penned *things* with with a house so people could loot and lockpick later(if last part is a thing at low ql...).

*place* option seems to be a bit buggy... can't remember what but had a bug where taking or moving things werent doing any good to something and placing it fixed thing.. which I reported to threads with same issue, haven't thought of it being OP action, but apparently that's that now.

1 minute ago, Votip said:

Anchor is a enormous feature, -1

a enormous way to die

I don't think an anchor should be the appropriate response to stopping un-skilled alts from placing locked boats 40 tiles away, with no sound. If anything, I think there should either be a sound associated with it, or at the least, the hauling anchor action should be able to override any combat or other actions.

• Like 2

-1 Not our faulth you don't look at your boats what happens there

place one guy at your boats, jesus

thats LITERALLY all it takes

Just now, Xallo said:

I don't think an anchor should be the appropriate response to stopping un-skilled alts from placing locked boats 40 tiles away, with no sound. If anything, I think there should either be a sound associated with it, or at the least, the hauling anchor action should be able to override any combat or other actions.

just kill it?

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with an alt is a good guy with an alt

leave an alt in the boat and they can't move it lol

• Like 1

did you just say alts? thats a perma ban right there my guy

• Like 1

just disable place for a item / boat you do not have permissions on. If you cant drag a boat as a enemy then you should be able to place it. 

• Like 2