Sign in to follow this  
kronic

The Verdant Expanse - 1x/1x PVE 8K Map

Welcome to The Verdant Expanse, a WU server built for and by the players. 
We consider ourselves a "legit survival" server. Our action and skill gain speeds are default and EVERYTHING on the server is built by the players.
No major changes will happen on this server without everyone getting their chance to have an input.

We have a very relaxed atmosphere and a great community. Our large custom map has been praised over and over by the players.

The history and everything on the server will be created by the players. The economy will be real, no items will be spawned in.

Even the name of these new lands was named by our players.

The server is hosted in Sydney Australia.

More Info once you join :)

I invite all to come play when we open and begin this journey in a new and untouched world. Come make history.

Edited by kronic
  • Like 1

Not many people are interested in 1x, especially with few mods

Make it 2x or 3x, with some mods if you want people to join

1 hour ago, zCat said:

One of the most popular WU servers is 1x though. There are not enough 1x servers imo. I only play at these rates, so am eagerly awaiting the launch of this server:)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zCat said:

I beg to differ as I have personally been watching some new 1x servers flourish, while faster paced ones disappear after a period. Besides Mystic Highlands, which does quite well and is usually one of the top three servers, the newer Scarlet Cove and Stone Peaks both seem off to good solid starts with smaller but respectable sized communities. The 1x servers seem better at keeping players who want to commit to a long term experience (not everyone does, as some want only a 20-day addiction fix). 

We need a good variety  and frankly we do have quite a lot of faster paced servers (people rip through those quickly though and generally do not stay as long, at which point you have an abandoned server littered with dead deeds). In any case, best   for each server admin to go with the ruleset philosophy that they feel most  happy with.  

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 4

I just started playing on this server and am having a blast so far! The map is huge, and the landscape is really beautiful with many amazing places to settle down. I'm so excited to be able to be a part of the server from the very beginning. It's a very unique experience, and one I know I will cherish forever. Taking lots of screenshots so I won't forget what it looked like in its pristine state:)

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 8:48 AM, Liya said:

I just started playing on this server and am having a blast so far! The map is huge, and the landscape is really beautiful with many amazing places to settle down. I'm so excited to be able to be a part of the server from the very beginning. It's a very unique experience, and one I know I will cherish forever. Taking lots of screenshots so I won't forget what it looked like in its pristine state:)

Thank you for the kind words Liya! Our Community so far is amazing. Many great times to come :)

Edited by kronic

I have to say, this might be one I am staying with, after having mixed luck with the last few servers I tried.

Really nice little starting community, very friendly people, very relaxed atmosphere, super nice admin, lovely map with all kinds of terrain.  Tons of forests and soft rolling hills. Good mix of resources like clay/tar etc.  So far no mods, which is actually what I prefer, but the admin is going to wait and see what the community likes. 

If you like "classic 1x" servers, this might be a good one to try out.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

The response has been amazing, Im honored to have received such good feedback :)
Our small community so far is very friendly!

Thank you for the kind words Brash!

Edited by kronic
  • Like 1

Been playing here for three weeks, and it is a very nice little community they have, and a lovely, almost untouched wilderness map. 

Anyone looking for a real fresh start on a 1x server, should absolutely give this server a visit.

• Like 2