Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Wagoneer sleep with open eyes...

well, obviously she can't sleep with you standing over her...

I'm guessing that sleeping uses the same model as normally, just rotated through 90 degrees.  Is there anything else in game that sleeps, to test this?  Players just disappear when they sleep on a bed.

• Like 4

I thought I was going insane and it was moving, it took me longer than I'd like to admit to realise it was a gif. 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Fairyshine said:

I think this must be a bug.

No, many bed bugs. Who could sleep on a straw mat infested with them. Notice the glazed eyes too. Must not have slept in weeks. No wonder there are so many late deliveries. Suggest that Wagoneers have some proper beds made for them. Very inconsiderate of Devs to do this. Do they even not get paid enough to sleep in some local Inn? Unacceptable! That campfire is a hazard too with that tent and straw bed mat so close by.

=Ayes=

• Like 4

They have to stay awake, just resting - they can't afford to doze off - they are on call 24/7.

• Like 2

I know this is bug section, since few have had humor here afford me a small bit without removal. 

Fairyshine i've been watching way too many forensic files on netflix not to be spooked by you standing over a sleeping person like that.  what happens next never ends well.  I had such different sense of you prior this with all your sparkly glitter cotton candy puff rare glow....now i'm wondering if like how clowns are scary, beware of rare glowy sparkly pinky fucia cotton candy thingies.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bloodscythe said:

I know this is bug section, since few have had humor here afford me a small bit without removal. 

Fairyshine i've been watching way too many forensic files on netflix not to be spooked by you standing over a sleeping person like that.  what happens next never ends well.  I had such different sense of you prior this with all your sparkly glitter cotton candy puff rare glow....now i'm wondering if like how clowns are scary, beware of rare glowy sparkly pinky fucia cotton candy thingies.

Yes.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Retrograde said:

I thought I was going insane and it was moving, it took me longer than I'd like to admit to realise it was a gif. 

Lol ... now I don't feel so bad for seeing a moving image and thinking "Creepy and nuts.  Make it stop!" ?

• Like 1