Sign in to follow this  
Muse

The Cute New-Born Foals Thread

oh my Amaluna, lovely! Still trying for my first skewbald at this point :)

He's my stableboy. 

Besides, we Black Lighters are fond of skeletons :)

A small black-silver filly foal born today.

'WildWar' (3 speed female black-silver) born to WalkingDog (ebony black) and HappyHill (black silver).

Now at The Mermaid's Cove, Deliverance and awaiting re-homing. :) 

GJgDwv9.jpg?1

• Like 2

Another!

Little 'GoldenWild' (4 speed female black-silver) daughter to HeartDance (normal black) and HappyHill (black-silver)

She's off to The Mermaid's Cove for rehoming too! :) 

2LtkITv.jpg?1

• Like 2

Happy Retirement!

After fathering numerous 5-speed foals, including male and female 5-speed black silvers and male and female 5-speed appaloosas, Aged Fat HappyHill (4-speed black silver) retires today.

"It's time to hang up the horseshoes." says HappyHill

His son CallBear (5 speed black-silver) now takes up the reins, and will soon be joined by StrongRock (5-speed chestnut) as the new boys on the (stable) block. :) 

Enjoy your retirement HappyHill! :) 

iBhZ0RX.jpg?1

• Like 3

Two more for the thread! I've made skewbald girls 2 days in a row! :D First is Fastwalking, a little 5 speed girl from Tearsilver (skewbald) and Rainflea (grey).

l7iNmD8.jpg

And today I logged in to Walkingnapa, another 5 speed girl! She's from Dancecliff (skewbald) and Cerberus (appaloosa).

Q3oDYxF.jpg

EDIT: That's not a foal! This is a foal:

6R9OGzn.jpg

Edited by olafhairybreeks
  • Like 5

Productive couple RockEbony (appaloosa) and HappyHill (black silver) have produced yet again!

1 day after his retirement, HappyHill and his missus RockEbony are pleased to welcome the arrival of a new daughter! :) 

5-speed black silver 'HappyNanook' just born today.  She takes after her daddy in both name and colour.

"Retirement? We're just getting into parenthood!" says proud mum RockEbony.

Zx0gnuW.jpg?1

• Like 4

Another little black silver boy, Notchfast :) Only a 3 speed but with the name he will be a keeper for sure, dad was a friend's 5speed black silver and mom was a wild grey. I see getting less than 5 speeds a fair trade off for the higher number of new colors coming from wild greys for now. At the moment I only have one grey 5 speed girl but she only just became breedable age so fingers crossed for her.

WoQGV7V.png?1

• Like 3

Two more black-silvers from the HappyHill line:

'RainFantasy', a son for ZoeIron (ebony black), and 'ZafirKiss', a daughter for HappyLily (piebald pinto).

WVJXIlH.jpg?1

Edited by Muse
  • Like 3

Dancing around so happy! My first skewbald, a little 5speed boy, Goldenwalking. Dad was a friend's skewbald, mom a wild grey.

tXT5WaC.png?1

• Like 3

I made my first black silver! Meet little Halclip, a boy who will be a clean 5 speed once he's seen a priest to be dewonkified.

R7chlXk.jpg

His mum is Pickjade (grey) and dad is Honeybilly (black silver). He's going to be a very helpful breeding boy!

• Like 4

A Secret Encounter...

According to some of the grey ponies at The Mermaid's Cove, Deliverance (who are known to gossip most terribly and therefore can't really be trusted entirely), supposedly-retired stud HappyHill (aged fat black silver) has been spotted sneaking out of his field in the early hours of the morning, and heading for the broodmares' paddock where his lifelong love and wife RockEbony (aged fat appaloosa) still resides. 

"It was so romantic..." said one grey pony wistfully "..they just can't stay apart."

"He went quite purposefully by way of the rose bushes!" whispered another in conspiratorial hushed tones.

So... it seems that previous reports of the couple's split and HappyHill's retirement may well have been somewhat over-stated.

Watch this space!

6FFY61i.jpg?1

• Like 3

Happy Valentine to HappyHill and RockEbony, I wouldn't be surprised if another lovebaby is on the way ?

• Like 1

A new chestnut baby has been born! :) 

Mother ClipDaisy (ebony black) and father StrongRock (chestnut) present their little boy "HuntingHalt".

LjwBUnl.jpg?1

• Like 1

A slightly different post today. Yesterday my first skewbald boy, and the first new colour horse I found, Donndubhan, died yesterday. ? I found him on a small steppe in Xanadu that I'd never been to before. I'd spent days scouring all the places I knew with no luck, so I thought I'd try somewhere completely new and got lucky! He's had many girlfriends, over 25 children and at least 11 grandchildren so far.

RIP boy, may you frolic in the steppes in the beyond.

JBeR1dj.jpg

• Like 2

A first foal from HappyHill's daughter AgnesEbony (black silver) and StrongRock (chestnut):

Little girl NorthEbony (black silver) just before going to The Mermaid's Cove, Deliverance to await re-homing:

6FBi0nX.jpg?1

• Like 1

A first foal for HappyHill's daughter LightningTaffy (appaloosa) and StrongRock (chestnut)

Little boy SouthCopper (chestnut) just before heading to The Mermaid's Cove to spend some time with his grand-dad. :) 

fTmOrjZ.jpg?1

Edited by Muse
  • Like 1

Any love for the baby hellhorses?

This little cinder guy was born today :)

YDCt6NQ.png

• Like 6

Born yesterday evening - not a new colour, but very cute:

A small straight 5-speed piebald pinto boy, a son for JollyFantasy (piebald pinto) and StrongRock (chestnut):

"Hoped"

q29cEj7.jpg?1

Edited by Muse
  • Like 5

A new son for DanceDog (ebony black) and StrongRock (chestnut)

Little CopperGolden (chestnut).

Sjg5fVE.jpg?1

• Like 3

EbonyRock (appaloosa) and HappyHill (black silver) present their latest daughter WarriorTaffy (black silver):

3qZwbq1.jpg?1

• Like 3

A new son for WildAbia (gold) and CallBear (black silver):

Little 'DaleWar' (black silver).

4W5jLI8.jpg?1

• Like 3

Another 5-speed foal with a funny name...

A son to HardWar (black) and CallBear (black silver)

'Sadventure'

I can't decide whether it's a just a Sad Venture or some kind of adventure.

HTE2CqW.jpg?1

• Like 2