Sign in to follow this  
Muse

The Cute New-Born Foals Thread

And another one! My second boy, Wildsouth. Needs a genesis cast, but when that's done he'll be perfect as far as I'm concerned! From mum Dancecliff (my first skewbald foal) and dad Walnut (chestnut).

Qq6gMDZ.jpg

• Like 5

Yes! It seems to be finally getting there lol. My 3rd new color horse, 2nd type. Young Heartstrong, female appaloosa, five speed (plus also a biter so needs genesis). Mom was a wild grey, and dad was a friends Appaloosa (ty Lisabet!)

C1C1foJ.jpg?1

• Like 3

'Celeb couple' HappyHill (black-silver) and RockEbony (appaloosa) have produced again!

Little HoneyFlash - appaloosa filly foal born this morning. Sorry about the dark picture!

knrMbmo.jpg?1

Unfortunately she has ''tough begga' so she probably won't be having foals here, but she's so cute nonetheless. :)

• Like 4

It's all in the family now :)  Beautiful buckskin boy from jet mare and the wild black-silver sire.

wurm.20190111.0531_1

• Like 6

Young SadieWind (black-silver) has just been born!

Mother HeartDance (black) and father HappyHill (black-silver)

JJcR7zC.jpg?1

• Like 3

Well!

Look at this dear little chap!

Little 'CallBear' is the brand new son of proud mum JollyFantasy (piebald pinto)

CallBear is a straight 5-speed too, so you know what that means girls, he'll eventually be taking over from HappyHill.

"Great I can retire to my cocoa and slippers!" says exhausted dad HappyHill (black-silver)

sHxgEcT.jpg?1

• Like 4

On 12/23/2018 at 8:11 PM, Malena said:

Ok here's something weird. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this now. But I'm getting a HUGE amount of Blood Bay foals now. Anyone else?

Yeah, I have no idea what you might be referring to...  (these are all girls, btw)

wurm.20190115.0259

On 1/8/2019 at 9:53 AM, olafhairybreeks said:

It's interesting that you all seem to have had luck with grey parents again. So far all of mine but 2 (or one, I need to double check my notes) have had at least one ebony parent. The others have had blood bay, and the one I need to check had a grey dad. Also, wtb grey dads.

I call 5 speed grays "blanks,"  because of their tendency to differ the foal color to the other parent.  Discovered this year-before-last, while trying to propagate jets.  Ever since then, my herd has never been without em.   And if you still need grey 5-speeds let me know, I think I have a few extras hanging around...

Edited by Atheline
  • Like 2

Yeah I found it with the old new colours too! I might send you a message in game at some point, thank-you. :)

All change!

There's been some serious swapping going on in the horse world today!

Black-silver filly UlaSouth has gone to live with Dracaa - many thanks Dracaa!

and in exchange we now welcome the cutest brand new chestnut colt 'StrongRock' to the boys enclosure here at Southport!

Here he is saying hello to HappyHill:

OtfQDeF.jpg?1

• Like 3

I had another 4 speed skewbald born yesterday! A little girl, Napatear. She's gone to live with my neighbour with her sister. Her mum is Dogfancy (skewbald) and dad is Jasper (also skewbald).

J1r4Mwa.jpg

• Like 2

A new filly foal has been born this morning to RockEbony and HappyHill! The happy couple have proudly produced a 5 speed appaloosa girl!

Apologies for the dark picture - Sol has not yet come up over horizon, but little 'LightningTaffy' (appaloosa) has already made friends with fellow 5-speed AgnesEbony (black-silver).

M6BJpfy.jpg?1

• Like 3

I got lucky today! :D Two new colour foals born. A skewbald boy called Marksilver from jet mum Rockmountain and Skewbald dad Jasper; and an appaloosa boy Eastcloud from two piebalds, Warriorflash and Chaserrun. Little Eastcloud doesn't have all the traits I want but he's a 5 speed and will be staying. Marksilver needs serious medical intervention! Poor boy is 2 speed, healthy and sparky and has 4 (count them, 4!) bad traits. If anyone wants him, send me a pm in game.

5XMBHxP.jpg

• Like 4

Two more adorable foals! A 5 speed male skewbald, and a 4 speed female skewbald. Little Domebony is from good old Dancecliff (skewbald) and her old boyfriend Jasper (also skewbald).

7q2oeYY.jpg

And today from Sorrel (skewbald) and Ibn (grey) I got Southmadia! She's going to a new home with Raidwild, a chestnut boy of mine.

wZmLklJ.jpg

• Like 5

Yay, another color at last. Ragestark, a gold buckskin, her mother was a wild grey and father was a 5speed white. She needs some genesis but still yay! Now all I'm missing is the skewbald and the chestnut :)

gHGsurA.png?1

• Like 4

Beautiful foals all.

I'm still hoping for a skewbald or a buckskin :)

Edited by Muse

Pint Sized Pintos!

More cultural exchanges in the equestrian community today as little BalletWild (skewbald pinto) has come over to Deliverance from OlafHairyBreeks in Xanadu - thanks very much Olaf! :) 

Here she is making friends with SilverLady (piebald pinto) - a friendship Ballet quickly cemented by biting Lady's tail.  They are almost inseparable now.

sZulrbG.jpg?1

• Like 3

RockEbony (appaloosa) and HappyHill (black silver) introduce their second 5-speed appaloosa girl!

Little HardHunting (appaloosa) born today!

rU3t4Zc.jpg?1

• Like 3

and another gold buckskin little girl :) Callosio, mom was a wild grey, dad was a friend's buckskin. Only three speeds but no genesis needed. Come on skewbald and chestnut!

UQK7y9V.png?1

oops it's a good day it seems, a little sister for the first appaloosa, friends appa male and a wild grey mom

B1onm9w.png?1

Edited by Tilda
  • Like 3

I made my first gold buckskin! :D Her mum Goldwyn finally made me a pretty foal. Goldwyn is a wild gold buckskin, and her dad Ibn is a grey. Little Bloodkia here is only 4 speed but she's a good start.

uBf79DC.jpg

• Like 2

Little 'CallWing' (4-speed black silver female foal) has just been born to SwiftUla (blood bay) and HappyHill (black silver).

She's just trotted to 'The Mermaid's Cove' Horse Sanctuary here on Deliverance to grow up a bit before finding a new home. :) 

Here she is at Mermaid's playing with the butterflies.

E00yOrT.jpg?1

Edited by Muse
  • Like 2

I got lucky yesterday and today! Firstly I have Sweetwalking, a lovely 5 speed appaloosa boy. His mum is Pickjade (grey - thanks Muse!) and Cerberus, a wild appaloosa.

qWmvkk1.jpg

And today I logged into Ironhard, a 5 speed skewbald boy! His mum is Dogfancy (skewbald) and his dad is Rainflea (grey, and thanks to Muse too!).

gtQrmhN.jpg

• Like 3

O9R7vX79.jpg

I haven't posted in a while, but life goes on, and here's a little update on my skewbald family.

My firstborn Bloodeben (in the middle), with children and grandchildren.

• Like 4