Sign in to follow this  
Muse

The Cute New-Born Foals Thread

Ok here's something weird. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this now. But I'm getting a HUGE amount of Blood Bay foals now. Anyone else?

26 foals at the moment

3 are blood bay

I have 2 blood bay broodmares and there are two blood bay stallions here, so I don't think I have an unreasonable number of blood bay foals just yet, but I will watch them, thanks Malena. 

• Like 1

Nothing particularly unusual here I think. Perhaps a larger amount of gold and blood bay foals than usual, but no trend strong enough to be very noticeable.

I do see an increased amount of blood bays and old pinto compared to my chances from before update.

Mind you, I remember last time I had an awful lot of white babies born, mainly from ebony parents.

Love Effect!

Romance is in the air this holiday! - black-silver HappyHill and appaloosa RockEbony are now 'an item'.

The joyful childhood sweethearts are expecting their first foal in 8 days time!

Stay tuned!

r77JAYZ.jpg?1

• Like 10

After a couple of tries, finally my first foal of the second generation :D

YRBJg2CA.jpg

• Like 11

I made a chestnut foal for the first time! He's only a 4 speed, but I'm still thrilled. ❤️ From mum Hopmountain (blood bay) and dad Bayard (chestnut) a son, Raidwild.

tQJFEHU.jpg

• Like 8

Baby due

RockEbony has gone into labour tonight, she has less than 1 day to go:

[03:49:06] She will deliver in about 0 days.

Hang in there RockEbony - it won't be long now!

vMJcrAT.jpg?1

• Like 3

Hallelujah, the Gods have finally shown me mercy!  Just found this black-silver, wild aged male.  Sooo in love;   now to gingerly bring him back home... 

wurm.20190103.0423

• Like 5

RockEbony has just given birth safely to a grey colt. Mother and son doing well.

HappyHill (father - black-silver) has sired quite a few grey foals this batch and no black silvers yet.

Let me know if any of you are currently finding the same from your black silver stallions - producing only foals that are either grey or the mother's colour.

Edited by Muse
  • Like 1

The chestnut mare of a friend just had a black silver foal. I think the RNG force is great with that one.

And my wild gold buckskin has produced 3 foals so far, all of normal random colors (brown, brown and black).

• Like 3

The first of HappyHill's 2nd generation silver-blacks has just appeared!

Little filly foal UlaSouth - has just been born! She's still clinging to mummy here.

Mother LaceEast, a piebald pinto, is an experienced mum and knows just what to do.

FhQVbuS.jpg?1

• Like 7

Since we're all horse fans in this thread, let me just share a little test I did for an upcoming project: 

• Like 9

It's Black Beauty! :D 

Thanks Malena!

• Like 1

Finally! After breeding a zillion horses of all kinds, today my second black silver finally arrived :) Fleaosio, not the most glamorous name but who cares,  he is a perfect little 5 speed male, a partner for my first black silver! His mom was a wild grey with the mark of Valrei, a mission horse, and sadly after she gave birth she passed away. Her job was done and a much better end than getting killed for a mission. The dad was a blanket appaloosa belonging to my friend who happily shared his 'services' since we are all trying so hard to get more of the new colors.

So happy to finally have another born, focusing from now on on my regular breeding pairs and just breeding more greys and mix and matching them with other colors, since both of the ones I have had at least one grey parent.

AgYBN1t.jpg?1

• Like 6

My first black-silver brood mare has been born!

Well, ok, she's not quite a brood mare yet - but we welcome to the world little AgnesEbony!

She's a straight 5 speed and a daughter to HappyHill and blood bay mother SwiftUla.

DkbGuzr.jpg?1

• Like 4

/me squees at Malena! Such lovely adorable floofs. :) It's interesting that you all seem to have had luck with grey parents again. So far all of mine but 2 (or one, I need to double check my notes) have had at least one ebony parent. The others have had blood bay, and the one I need to check had a grey dad. Also, wtb grey dads.

I checked! The latest foal, a little 4 speed skewbald girl, had a grey father. Here is cute lil Hearthoney! She's gone to live with my neighbour. Mum is Iorwen (skewbald) and dad is Tearally (grey).

IZUelAP.jpg

• Like 3