Sign in to follow this  
Derp

White drake hide web armour set

timer_1543602365.svg

wurm-20181124-1718.jpg

I'll just accept silver for this one, then I can sell a bunch of money later.

No reserve, location: Tap dance, celebration (or pay for mail), pickup: Saturday/Sunday

why do so many people put stuff up for sale/auction and never put the price

Its because, I dont care, and if you guys wanna waste time doing 1 iron at a time, be my guest

• Like 1

changed mind, please disregard post

Edited by Bloodscythe

do not waste your time on this guy i had the highest bid and went to tap dance the starter town and have been waiting 2 days on him, to final the transaction about the equipment, but notihng, i think this player likes playing games, if you buy from him have him to mail it or to meet you, be well and good gaming, but not a waste of trip, i am going to exo, to improve my hot food cooking in that kitchen , aleast i will only spend 20s there lo (this story is from his other equipment that he had up for bid 2 days ago)

IN the end, we came to an agreement and I bought mostly the stuff I wanted and it was sent by mail at a fair market price for the player was named thornbush which is an honorable player, but yes I agree had the toon had a  different name things might have ended differently

Ok it's ended! Please PM me if you would like to pick it up in person to arrange a time over the weekend (I will be free European daytime), or I can simply mail it with the cost spread out over all items :)

Thank you, i'll pm you through the forums shortly to make swap arrangements, ty.

Ok :) I will be able to get on for roughly 12 hours (give or take a few hour/s here and there)