Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

FLOWERS, SEEDS AND BUSHES

HI, back again. So now we have many things that have been asked for, including the bridges, animal cages, putting things on surfaces, annnnd … new horse colors ALL OF THEM WONDERFUL!!! THANK YOU. 

My turn now, please my Dev friends, please, go and redo the floral options in Wurm.  

New and more realistic bushes, no more sticks with a red dot, or upside down pink cones.

Maybe a whole new flower garden skill, not necessary, but okay.

Seeds for the flowers, window boxes, flower beds with no ugly box, that has more dirt than flowers in it.

Flower garden tiles and edges. flowers on walls, flower arches, pinks, purples, reds, blues, ....  COLOR MY FRIENDS, COLORS!!!!!!  Just go nuts with a floral fantasy!!!!!!!!!  

As always, thank you for your time. 

• Like 10

As an avid gardener on wurm and a sucker for floral decorations I would love to give this a big

+1

• Like 3

Another big

+ 1

from me - would also like to see the flowers with proper names, e.g. yellow daisies, purple hydrangeas, blue violets, etc  - could add such flowers as daffodils, tulips with different colours, irises, gladioli,  bluebells, etc

• Like 3

On 11/24/2018 at 3:48 AM, notstupidbobb said:

HI

Flower garden tiles and edges. flowers on walls, flower arches, pinks, purples, reds, blues, ....  COLOR MY FRIENDS, COLORS!!!!!! 

+1

Shameless plug too for https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/120253-bring-back-old-oleander-bushes/

and

if there is not enough time to get new flowers out before Christmas, then perhaps have all crops just remain fully grown when they were supposed to turn to weeds, but they render zero crop.  This means that crops turn into decorated (static) tiles like lawn, rendering no crop and no animal food, after they were supposed to turn to weeds (instead of turning to weeds).  https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/166360-crops-never-turn-to-weeds/

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 4

Flower power! Back to the 60's. Wurm ladies should have craftable flower bonnets. Meadows with flowers like Wilczan suggested. All these flowering ideas need more watering. Are we blooming idiots for saying so? Well, sort of...

=Ayes=

• Like 3