Sign in to follow this  
Bloodscythe

Happy HOt Bird to all those that celebrate

8b82ae335061a3af2a6a8fe4cdd3fcb1.jpg

Run the rapids robustly, celebrate the things you take for granted, feel the comotose of the triptofan or was it succinylcholine.  However you do it, if you do it, do it with zeel and intention.

• Like 4

I'm not sure what HOt bird means but I'm assuming Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving to you and all my fellow Wurmians!  

• Like 1

We are supposed to eat Pie People??

People-Pot-Pie-by-It-came-From-Under-My-

What are we, Manderlys?

PS: Just got done making: Turkey, Ham, Mashed potatoes with Mushroom Gravy, Parmesan Cheddar Vegetable Pasta Thingy, and a couple of Sara Lee pies (dutch apple/pumpkin) in which I was assured  no Freys were involved in any way ... 

For my: mother, brother, sister, niece, 2 of 4 daughters, my Love-Of_My-Life Bill, and probably if we do not watch the kitchen like a hawk, two cats that seem to feel pirating ham violates no international laws and besides they have some sort of diplomatic immunity (they claim)..

Think it might be my last year cooking though as I am just getting too old for this.

Next Year: PIZZA.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2

this reminds me of Llamas without hats series...i tried to type about balloons n faces but it all sounded too gory but those that have watched this hilariously dark humor series akin to salad fingers will get the reference.