Sign in to follow this  
Janesko

New Curb Textures, and maybe Wall Options

Hi guys,

I've only been playing this game for a little over a year, but I'm hook, line and sinker, and proudly represent Sunnybrook Farm on Independence! The creativity opportunities in this game are so amazing...I totally love that I can have as much or as little as I want and do with it what I want! While we're introducing all of these amazing new textures, I'd like to request new curb options. I'm a huge landscaping person, and one day soon you guys can come take a look at Lavender Lane :)  A rock or giant chain curb just doesn't cut it with a massive beautiful marble castle (future addition). How about making some marble, sandstone, slate, etc low curbs that finish out a garden, or line a walkway. And, speaking of marble...maybe you could offer marble walls that have gold edgings instead of wood (planning for that future mansion, lol)....that would be incredible! Thanks in advance! 

Sincerely,

Janesko

Sunnybrook Farm, Independence

On 11/22/2018 at 4:53 AM, Janesko said:

Hi guys,

I've only been playing this game for a little over a year, but I'm hook, line and sinker, and proudly represent Sunnybrook Farm on Independence! The creativity opportunities in this game are so amazing...I totally love that I can have as much or as little as I want and do with it what I want! While we're introducing all of these amazing new textures, I'd like to request new curb options. I'm a huge landscaping person, and one day soon you guys can come take a look at Lavender Lane :)  A rock or giant chain curb just doesn't cut it with a massive beautiful marble castle (future addition). How about making some marble, sandstone, slate, etc low curbs that finish out a garden, or line a walkway. And, speaking of marble...maybe you could offer marble walls that have gold edgings instead of wood (planning for that future mansion, lol)....that would be incredible! Thanks in advance! 

Sincerely,

Janesko

Sunnybrook Farm, Independence

Independence is on Wurm Online, isn't it?  You might want to add this request outside of the Wurm Unlimited area, if so.