Managed to find some marble shards so I just had to carve a statue to place at the waterside below my deed.

wrPEtCa.jpg

Nice update to the horses as well, looking forward to seeing more of them as I ride the steppes in my never ending battle against the encroaching sheep.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Zenity said:

Managed to find some marble shards so I just had to carve a statue to place at the waterside below my deed.

wrPEtCa.jpg

Nice update to the horses as well, looking forward to seeing more of them as I ride the steppes in my never ending battle against the encroaching sheep.

Yes, need to find some marble and get that statue created at the water's edge.  

Thank you Devs for all of the wonderful improvements and changes - Love those chickens  ? ??

Looking in one of his lesser used GM wand menus Enki discovers the ability to change planetary orbits. Haven's Landing must be the point where the Golden Valley planet Haven will smash into our planet Wurm creating tidal waves, earthquakes and global extinction.

Retrograde has just deeded the area to get all the sweet Golden Valley loot. :ph34r:

Also love the chickens!

• Like 3

Thank you for the amazing updates and teasers :P

m1qpnKN.jpg

• Like 6

On 11/22/2018 at 6:34 AM, Wiolo said:

Big chick en!

Oh my god thank you SO SO SO much Malena those colours look amazing!!!

I can't believe they're prioritizing Libila on freedom in this update! she's the one I want to go after the update!

AAaaaaaah!

Take good care of our Lady Darkness, may she ever corru....erm bless Freedom as she have blessed Affliction/chaos.

I know that this doesnt mean that ppl will join Libila's summoned but I will still post this here, as this is a truly remarkable day for Blacklight!
For Libila, its your darkness that makes you grand!

( Also @Retrograde how dare you announce Libila's return in the same posts as chickens.....chickens!! ☠️)

Edited by Nocturnes
  • Like 2

That pic is just north of Dragonfang looking west. Oh silly me, its from Tich's place.

Edited by Milosanx
  • Like 2

Thank you Devs for such amazing work !

Grrrr I missed facebook cntest somehow, not sure if it was advertised on frum. Congrats to the winners !

New contest looks promising ? New statue is just special and I am sure Tich smiling on us now ?

20 hours ago, Retrograde said:

It's on independence... 

Perhaps it is village- museum in honor of other planets and maybe Chaos as well ? Where players can see all avatars of Gods and exotic mobs which yu can try to hunt. 

23 hours ago, Niki said:

Omg am I dreaming or is there a chicken update! Champion chicken? Maybe coops soon? ?

On 11/21/2018 at 10:10 PM, Cecci said:

Does this mean the birdcage will also get random color of hen then?

And hey, how about a new map update?

My guess is that the new Inde deed is a memorial.

OK first of all roosters are pretty but not really useful but just as pheasants they add variety and atmosphere of nature to Wurm. Love the new colors of birds and horses. Making roosters and phesanats more useful would be great feature to have in game such as special meals and bird cages variety. But, hey  what about adding parrots to game ? Or maybe turkey ? Perhaps it is just coincidence , new hens /roosters colors added around "Turkey day" in USA LOL

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate such wonderful holiday ! And for those who doesn't, just take 5 min now and count your blessings ! Expressing gratitude is very powerful experience that will bring  peace and happiness to you and all around you ?

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:30 AM, Retrograde said:

A Shadow Rises

A familiar darkness is looming over Freedom, hushed whispers spread across the land about an eerie and chilling fate: Libila is coming...

With the priest update, we are looking at bringing the ability to become a follower of Libila to Freedom servers. Because of all of the current restrictions with this religion, we’re planning on using more public testing and taking the transition slowly. Some restrictions will still be in place, such as mycelium, which will not be able to grow on Freedom, and some spells will not be possible just as they are not possible with player gods.

eR9DY2L.png

The pact is sealed.

That said, being a Fo-llower is where it's at yo. 

This sounds fun. :)

Although I agree with it not being able to spread on Freedom, I was wondering would it be possible to allow mycelium to be spawned with Fungus on a deed with a special permission for it (which would also stop the mycelium tiles decaying as long as they're on the deed)? Or would that cause a major coding headache?

Its a small quiet place in the corner of Wolfhaven.

Z8vs7Rq.png

She will be there unbothered until Wurm or i are getting put to rest.

Now lets find a black rooster.

Edited by Beewolf
  • Like 3

New horse colors?! OMG, just the reason I need to get back on and play more regularly. Thanks, Malena! Also thanks to Saroman for the new chicken colors.

• Like 1

Yay for Libila on freedom :D Even if it's still restricted, it's great that we'll be able to join her in pve.

Although... what will happen to the people who are Libila priests on Chaos and no priest or a wl priest on freedom?

5 minutes ago, Thorinoakshield said:

I'm wondering if we get the Libila statuette and colossus at PvE servers as well?

Thorin :)

Yes and yes!

• Like 4

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:53 PM, Deth666 said:

whats with the graphic update for a "Coop"

Think that was hoped to slide under the radar - maybe for the Christmas update? Capes also? ?

14 hours ago, Rhianna said:

Think that was hoped to slide under the radar - maybe for the Christmas update? Capes also? ?

actually the more i think about it, i think i've asked it before and thats what birdcages are under in the database

• Like 1