Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Option to delete afinity.

We got now new afinity system i think it would be nice to have option to delete afinity.

The more afinities you have its harder to get new ones ( it working like that right?) and some of them are usless.

Some of us also have 100lvl legends and we still gets new afi at thouse skills ( i think making legend should block new afi at thouse skils and we shal have option to delete thouse we alredy have)

it's harder to get affinites in the skill that already has affinities, having a papyrusmaking affinity won't effect your body strength affinity chances or anything

• Like 1

You want bad affinities. As Oblivionnreaver stated, if you have an affinity in X skill it won't affect you chance to get a new one in Y skill. Just your chances of getting a 2nd affinity in X skill.

Where bad affinities really benefit you is say you have a weaponsmithing and body strength affinity and you go to Chaos and get killed. 50% chance they get WS, and 50% chance they get BS.

Now say you have WS, BS, Yo-yo, Puppeteering, Exorcism, and Preaching. You have a roughly 1/6th chance of losing any of those given skills, giving a level or protection to your more valuable affinities.

So "bad" affinities are of considerable worth if you are a PvPer, and harmless if you aren't.

There is a option already to have affinities deleted.

It involves a trip to chaos.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

There is a option already to have affinities deleted.

It involves a trip to chaos.

To be fair to him, as I stated above, the chances are random. If you have a mix of good and bad affinities and you choose to "delete" the bad ones in Chaos you could very potentially lose good ones.

I say leave it as is, it's luck of the RNG.  

Wanna hear a funny story? So I just hit 99.999LMS 3 days ago, when I played the next day, I got my first Large Metal Shield affinity.  Thanks game, could have used it sooner but it's a free affinity and if I lose it in PVP no biggie.

2 hours ago, Xanto said:

So I just hit 99.999LMS 3 days ago

Teach me your ways master.

3 hours ago, Xanto said:

I say leave it as is, it's luck of the RNG.  

Wanna hear a funny story? So I just hit 99.999LMS 3 days ago, when I played the next day, I got my first Large Metal Shield affinity.  Thanks game, could have used it sooner but it's a free affinity and if I lose it in PVP no biggie.

If it makes you feel better, you still have 20-30% of the grind left to hit 100.

Edited by Hailene
  • Like 1