Sign in to follow this  
Subie

Tich horse - Free to Good home

I have a jet black horse named Tich on Chaos that i would like to find a good home on freedom.  Can arrange delivery.  post pics of barn and pasture. It is venerable and cared for at this time. We would reduce age before delivery.

• Like 8

Why, here at Ever After pastures we take the finest of care of all equines! 

From our luxury seaside pens with rose hedges, to our indoor rooms for those cold winter months, we always seek the best for our horses and more. 

SeiDmQS.png

Rose hedges provide the perfect balance of protection and views, with the sea visible amidst the thorny branches.

2UsCb9D.png

Our indoor stables provide enchanted grass as well as large free roaming spaces, avoiding any feelings of being cooped up.

3oCfpdF.png

Tich would be treated to electrum runes of Fo to keep that youthful look forever, as well as fed the finest organic crops, from her choice of cotton seeds, carrots, cabbage seeds or the always popular enchanted grass. 

Prior to transportation, Tich would be provided with our patented long distance electrum rune therapy services. Upon arrival at her new home, she would be cared for by one of our premium horse minders and branded with our revolutionary cold branding technique, meaning no pain at all! 

Her days would be spent protected by our security templar, who will take on all foes, as well as groomed and kept clean of all fleas. Our resident Fo priest will ensure all disease is kept away and any scraggly hoof issues will be cleared up quicker than you can say "are you saccing my scale pants?" 

We hope you choose Ever After pastures for your new home for your beloved Tich, and look forward to hearing your decision. 

P.S. This is seriously cool, and it would be an honour to have a Tich named horse to care for. 

Edited by Archaed
  • Like 22

I'm impressed i see you have stairclimbers for fitness and building better glutes on the unis.  The "cold branding" technique definately sold me.  Should i need to retire my ebony black foal "raidtich", i know where to send my courier pigeons for inquiry.

Perhaps if Ever After Pastures is chosen, a gm dirigible will airlift her for a grand vista view on her Journey.

• Like 3

Ever After pastures sounds like Heaven for horses.   Wurm Online is lucky to have a place like this to care for a horse named Tich.  

Edited by Galatyn
  • Like 2

What a special place indeed. This is what I was hoping someone would offer. I am sure Tich will be happy there. I will be in touch to arrange shipment.

• Like 7