Sign in to follow this  
Derp

Auction - whole batch of tools/weapons

This would essentially be impossible for me to sell indiviudally due to time. I would prefer to have euros to save me selling silver later. However, if you cannot pay euros via paypal but have an interesting offer, post it here. I reserve right to choose whichever I want.

Simple: Highest bidder wins. Absolutely no reserve.

Location: Tap Dance, Celebration. Unfortunately it is impossible for me to move.

timer_1542988486.svg

wurm-20181117-1548.jpg

+a 95coc willow rod

Edited by Derp

I will give 50s

Edited by Russwoods
Mistake in bid

do not waste your time on this guy i had the highest bid and went to tap dance the starter town and have been waiting 2 days on him, to final the transaction about the equipment, but notihng, i think this player likes playing games, if you buy from him have him to mail it or to meet you, be well and good gaming, but not a waste of trip, i am going to exo, to improve my hot food cooking in that kitchen , aleast i will only spend 20s there lol

Edited by Russwoods

Uh, ok

I have sold many things to many players over the years, of very high value, without issue.

I am online within the 5 hour window you gave earlier. I currently work on call and cannot just get onto wurm at a minute's notice.

Just because an auction ends at a certain point does not mean you collect the goods at that point, it just means the auction ends.

I admit I should have been clearer about my availability before the auction ends, and set a clear time of pickup. I am sorry.

Edited by Derp

IN the end, we came to an agreement and I bought mostly the stuff I wanted and it was sent by mail at a fair market price for the player was named thornbush which is an honorable player, but yes I agree had the toon had a  different name things might have ended differently

Edited by Russwoods
forgot stuff to add