Sign in to follow this  
Yatooma

Better measuring jug

I would love to see either the vanilla measuring jug or a better version of it able to set the measurement to a customizeable volume

4 hours ago, Yatooma said:

I would love to see either the vanilla measuring jug or a better version of it able to set the measurement to a customizeable volume

You can right click the measuring jug to Set volume to any of the amounts usually needed. Or were you looking for a very different amount?

21 minutes ago, Batta said:

You can right click the measuring jug to Set volume to any of the amounts usually needed. Or were you looking for a very different amount?

I should have been more specific, apologies for that. I was looking for something more like it opens up a message box where I type in the amount I want to the gram, so that instead of having to do a group of 500 grams and THEN a set of 200 grams to get exactly 700 grams of water, you just type 700 and then it becomes a 700 gram measurement

• Like 2

Anyone know if the the action method in ItemBehaviour would let use make this?

With jug active, drag some water over to cooking container and the game would automatically move however much water is needed for the recipe. This would likely only work if you did water as the last step to eliminate possible alternative recipes.

• Like 1