Sign in to follow this  
Devorn

Glass/Green Houses/Glass Blowing Skill

I was just thinking how nice it would be to be able to make green houses. Special "houses" that allow planting indoor crops. The walls would be made from Glass as well as the roofs. The frame could be wood/marble/slate/stone, whatever really. With the rest of the walls Glass. This could open the possibility of Glass Making Skill for Maybe Stain glass Windows or Jars and other things. Could be cool to add some Sun Roofs to houses also to allow for nice natural lighting inside the house and the ability to look up at the stars at night or the clouds in the morning. Our churches could get Stain glass Windows of Fo or Vynora or Mag.  Could even make  it you need to be a follower of a certain god to make stained glass windows of them. Just throwing out an idea. Let me know what you all think. Im also curious what other ideas you guys can think of if we had a use of glass.

• Like 2

Just thought of another use for glass. Potion Vials. To give affinities Similar to food. But with Potions. Maybe Health Potions and Stamina Potions.  Throwable Potions/Poisons to cause damage to Mobs or Players.

Glass vials and the like would be a good idea. I think a glass greenhouse might be too advanced.

Yes, sayed it before, I wanted glass for wurm since i played a tale in the desert. It could open up a lot more options to building, tableware, spells.

I like the potion bottles, like a shards of ice spell but in a bottle using maby items combined. Please get glass, even if it cant be seen threw.

Shrimpii even had Hope's for glass back then. Let's do it already, we made bridges and skyscrapers already.

Edited by ZeldaGold

+1 - glass making and glass blowing has been asked for many times before - would be great to see sand being smelted to make glass sheets - on a glass sheet maker - using oil to glide the molten glass to make sheets - glass blowing and cutting instruments - new or could use existing tools too maybe - this could be a v.nice addition to Wurm skills and a good project for a developer to get their teeth into. 

Come on window panes - with or without coloured glass - glass vials and bottles for beverages, drinking glasses, bowls for fruit, etc !