Sign in to follow this  
Johnston

wts/pc johnston

6 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

What did you expect

That I could display my general displeasure and mild sadness for a friend who's thinking about leaving the game without other people asking why.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

u wont with POK

He won’t with 50 body str 

• Like 1

well it says i am ranked 15 in shields so i think its reasonable

Edited by Johnston

16 minutes ago, Johnston said:

well it says i am ranked 15 in shields so i think its reasonable

hmmm... i think you have something wrong there. Because i own 2 accounts with higher shields and i dotn have high shield skill.... I guess you will be in the first 200 with that 83 something shields. 

• Like 1

anyone who isn't butthurt in general at having almost literally wasted 300e worth of tomes and pay-to-win on accounts with less maul and large metal shield want to PC this for me?

i was told by someone in confidence that this is one of the best pvp accounts in wurm skill-wise.  would make a good sotg steve priest or whatever.

Edited by Johnston
  • Like 1

Sorry to say, whomever told u in confidence this is 1 of the best PvP accounts in Wurm skill-wise was wrong. Nice account, but definitely not one of the best. 

With that said, good luck with the sale. Hopefully u find some moron willing to give u what you’re asking for it, but sadly in today’s market it will be quite hard to find someone willing to pay what you’re asking. 

• Like 1

I have bought, sold and played a ton of accounts this account stats make it average at best. 

Your account simply has the basic skills for any pvp that wants to be competitive except you have it on path of knowledge which automatically puts you below any one with even level 8 on insanity let alone full sotg. Having 90/90/90 on weapon shield and archery is a basic requirement and nothing spectacular. Takes you a month on Xanadu to get that if even. Your body stats are horrible for any acc with 96 mining and 91 digging. 50 body str and 38 stamina is nothing at all. If you want to be even remotely competitive in a path of knowledge account you going to need at least another 20 points of strength on that and like 10-12 points of stamina. 

I dont know who lied to you but stop trusting random ill knowledged people. 

Your acc is worth 200e max.

Edited by Egard
  • Like 2