Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Things I am looking forward to in Wurm...

Looking forward to:  The new flowering hedges coming to WU.

Wishing for:  Priests able to make one-use spell scrolls (not all spells) that can be sold to, and used by, non-priests.  I sometimes really miss my Scribe from back in UO.  :)

• Like 4

On 11/14/2018 at 7:07 PM, Blablagame said:

Instruments so you can have a skill to make instruments and if you fail you get a failed <Instrument> that you can play but that´ ll sound bad( like...distorting the sound or setting it one row higher/deeper)
Instruments could be like recorder , violin , trumpet , and all the other instruments that were popular in the medieval times so that there could be groups of people playing an instrument and playing it on Partys and they take money for their gigs(like max. 5 S)and if the game ages there can be new instruments like maybe a keyboard.Maybe you could do something like a book where you can write your pieces down and then replay it reading the notes.

It would be an interesting skill and I think if that´d be added into the game there will be lots of people trying to play songs from other games which could end up on YouTube which advertises the game

Pretty sure i'd want to make a bunch of failed instruments and terrorise some poor deed owner ^_^

• Like 2

The waving animated sea water!

*clutches her heart, cocks her head to one side, looks up into the sky and sighs dreamily*

PS: What a lovely idea for a thread!

• Like 2

On my wish-list for the future:

Full Appaloosa 

Dapple Grey

Flea Bitten Grey (speckled),

Red and Blue Roan,

Dark Bay -  probably the most common horse colour you will find IRL, but where is it in Wurm?

Brown/Orange/Cream Dun (dun colours have a dark dorsal stripe down their backs)

Liver (Dark) Chestnut

Flaxen (Yellow) Mane Chestnut/Brown horses.

You might as well start work on them all now Malena! :P It's best to be prepared I find. ;) 

We might need to start a pony pressure group, pinning up posters and a major leaflet campaign. ;)  

Flea-Bitten Grey

10f46cb1d45bf59768f8bf99e3849aee.jpg 

Red Roan

ArvalonPicolloNeu.jpg

Blue Roan

6a6b445eabcc0eb63cf652b66cc9bd22--blue-r

Dark Bay #1

andalusian-dark-bay-10.jpg

Dark Bay #2

haircolor2_en.jpg

Brown Dun

Kit-20061.jpg

Red / Orange Dun

aa8aae1efd4cfd253923effd720e1a33.jpg

Cream Dun

buckskin_silver_twh.jpg

Liver Chestnut

6b0588fd58f614bdad1d42fb797313a9.jpg

Flaxen maned chestnut

f799af45530f379dfc6becb659b309e7.jpg

• Like 1

A reason for fishing, such as being able to create trophies or sushi (morr foods that dont require cooking!) or even being able to fish certain items.

house cats, because chicken coops were totally yesterday!

Edited by Niki
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, Niki said:

house cats, because chicken coops were totally yesterday!

Only if they are fat cats

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BrandonSF said:

White dye on wood pls

White dye on anything -.-

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 9:08 PM, Mataleao said:

- New combat system by Sindusk that is non-idle, player-dependent and involving. Gonna be Epic.

- WYSIWYG looting. I want that ogre sword. This is happening amirite??

PositiveNegativeBrant-size_restricted.gi

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

A reason for fishing, such as being able to create trophies or sushi (morr foods that dont require cooking!) or even being able to fish certain items.

We do have sushi though? Or you mean more recipes? Yes, please, recipes for the new fish, trophies, and shark hats. 

• Like 1

Would be cool to make a wolf, lion, bear, croc, or sharks tooth necklace from a string + teeth.

Could work like a charm to improve hunting or fishing ability.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, NeeNee said:

We do have sushi though? Or you mean more recipes? Yes, please, recipes for the new fish, trophies, and shark hats. 

Anything. Before we used to get thousands of fish passively that you ended up doing nothing with. Then now you have to put in work to get thousands of fish you end up doing nothing with. Fishing system is now nice, but there is no point to it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

Fishing system is now nice, but there is no point to it.

We need all those thousands of fish to tame all of Niki's house cats - quick! get back to the fishing!

• Like 1

YES TO EVERYTHING HORSE RELATED. Also it would be lovely to have housecats wandering around. And more colours for sheeps. Spotty sheeps, brown sheeps, sheeps with curly horns....

• Like 2

I forgot, I should add pics!

ftwTx72.jpg

uYrK4gH.jpg

BiPN6Do.jpg

l7iNmD8.jpg

Also, we totally (toatally?) need goats. And cute lil goat pulled carts.

• Like 3

A fixed trader economy system that cant be abused to "drain" traders but gives fair trades towards people (re balance get price and decouple get price to favor gain)
Next to that cats please yes i want to have pet cats at my deeds that way i dont have to make alts with my cat's names on them anymore >.>

• Like 1

a reason to actually go hunting and exploring

keeping 

- sheep for meat, milk & wool 

- cow/bison/horse either works for hide

will already eliminate reasons to go off deed.

I mean, the main things you "NEED" to hunt for are:
-  the occasional scorpion for it's cochineal (?) thing

- a rat for pelt

- a bear or wolf for 3x fur

All other creatures drop healing cover materials, and only Gland  Heart  Unicorn twisted horn are potency 5, which can be replaced by a black mushroom (foraging for veggies, or foraging on a tree tile) 

I love exploring and hunting, and archaeology really helps, but I would really like more reason for us to explore, especially new players.

Maybe expand on which creatures you can keep and breed? or just have more variety in creatures to encounter, or have them drop bones for use or .... (I'm pretty sure others have thought about this much more in depth than me)

as a far far far away wish: an expanded farm system, with soil/water needs for different plants. (and I'm guessing this is not something most ppl would like) but a more "realistic" approach, like fishing got would be amazing.

• Like 1

Finalizing bridges topic. There are MANY bugs that are still present after all those years.

Actually WO marketing the game before we have too low population to get new people interested. All i can see is people constantly quitting or getting banned. I think retro did say after UI update they start marketing, i guess that happens in 2030 when there is only devs playing together and thats just the UI update, next 10 years after that is to get that marketing campaign going on. Get more devs in the team to speed things up and smoothen the burden, thanks.

45 minutes ago, KyleBooze said:

Hell Hound population reduction

But, but how will i get my 100ql coal, by making charcoal piles?