Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Things I am looking forward to in Wurm...

Here's a chance to say what you're looking forward to in Wurm...

My favourites are:

• Malena's 5 new horse colours - I can hardly wait for the little foals to be born! :) 
  • End of year gifts - whatever they may be!

Let's keep it positive! What are you awaiting? Have your say here...

• Like 3

- New combat system by Sindusk that is non-idle, player-dependent and involving. Gonna be Epic.

- WYSIWYG looting. I want that ogre sword. This is happening amirite??

• Like 2

merging epic servers into freedom so I can have my stuff back

• Like 9

Getting rid of all my [x3] after a couple of years and finally being able to get back to playing normally

• Like 3

The return of some good in-game friends who have not been online for a while. Oh, and the new horse colours as well :)

• Like 2

Looking forward to the priest update. As well, I am very intrigued about the fishing update as I havent really ever gotten into fishing. Interested to see what other aspects of the game that fishing will affect. The UI overhaul also has me very excited. Sometimes, I am baffled at how the devs manage to focus on so many things at the same time!

Edited by McGarnicle
  • Like 1

All hedge types to be upgraded with the beautiful new artwork.

Meditation update to make it "easier"?

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Fishing and meditation update :D Also actually building up my deed lol

• Like 1

For now the water update is what I'm excited for since do enough sailing.  Would like to see pretty water instead of seeing through it and looks like flying fish.

• Like 1

Instruments so you can have a skill to make instruments and if you fail you get a failed <Instrument> that you can play but that´ ll sound bad( like...distorting the sound or setting it one row higher/deeper)
Instruments could be like recorder , violin , trumpet , and all the other instruments that were popular in the medieval times so that there could be groups of people playing an instrument and playing it on Partys and they take money for their gigs(like max. 5 S)and if the game ages there can be new instruments like maybe a keyboard.Maybe you could do something like a book where you can write your pieces down and then replay it reading the notes.

It would be an interesting skill and I think if that´d be added into the game there will be lots of people trying to play songs from other games which could end up on YouTube which advertises the game

• Like 2

This boy amirite? ^

What I'm most looking forward to is the overhaul he's been working so hard on!

For people to finally understand that the game is going nowhere and some massive changes need to happen or it will just continue to slowly fade into oblivion

• Like 2

Cloth tailor created red bandit masks (similar to WoW style) that fit into the face slot. A perfect companion item for the incognito cloth wearing aficionado. Only then will the eyes reveal what lye's within. *shudders*

=Ayes=

• Like 1

i am looking forward to the PRICE of wurm going back down to normal, so i can start playing both my char's again =)

Horse colors, Xmas goodies and impalongs, and having some time over the holidays to play more!

• Like 1