Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

WTB Blessed Gold Altars

I would like to have the follow priests come to my deed and bless an altar. 

-Paaweelr

-Vynora

- Fo

-Magranon

-Nahjo

-Smeagain

-Tosiek

-Nathan

-Gary

I am located at G18 near the fortress on Xanadu. I am willing to pay travel fees and can offer chopped veggies for the favor needed to bless. Please let me know if anyone is available to do this. Thanks!!

Edited by brattygirl

it is 5 favor to bless

send me a pm in a few hours and I can sale a fo and nahjo over

Thanks to JakeRivers I was able to cross two God's off the list. I still need Magranon, Smeagain, Tosiek, Nathan and Gary. I am willing to pay. Feel free to pm me here or in-game at Brattygirlsback

• Like 1

i can do nathan and maybe smeagle for you   pm Reaping ingame  (im on at multiple random times throughout the day / night so it shouldnt be hard to get me )

TY Xsamuraizx for the Tosiek cast. And Thank you @Evilreaperfor the Nathan cast. All I need now is a Smeagain cast. Please let me know if you have a priest. I will pay for travel!!

Depending on when I get home and the wind I can sail from Xan J11 over there with creeperthemob which is a smeagain priest.  Will hit you up in game when I log in later in case you have someone else.

Thank You @nicedreamsI have not been on for awhile and I missed this. Please let me know what I owe you for your services.