Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

Cooking affinity QoL

5 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

5.  After 30 seconds to a minute, you'll see the "special moves" buttons in the top right corner of your alt's combat window.  One of them is called Sleepwalker - use this, and it starts a 4 second timer.  Upon completion, if it successfully hit your mail character, your main character will have lost half his food bar and most of his nutrition.

Yours doesn't seem to have changed on the screens.

And.. do we need to have alts or live on chaos to make cooking content useful?

I misspoke.  Aparently it does not reduce nutrition, only your food itself.  But if you look at the before and after pictures, you'll notice my food bar is pretty much halved.

3 minutes ago, Finnn said:

And.. do we need to have alts or live on chaos to make cooking content useful?

Yes you need an alt, or a neighbor.  No you don't need to live on Chaos (the Sleepwalker example above is for freedom and no other kingdom).

And BTW I'm not trying to derail your thread or -1 this.  I'm just trying to give you a temporary workaround.  :)

• Like 1

Didn't mean last part, it's currently ONLY way.. which is still odd side trick.. but a way..

Still if .. alcohol got the extra drinks allowed, why can't the food go the same path? Wurmians have all them extra fat layers.. all that weight must require some maintenance with more food..?

--edit

I was just about to try this but: 

- I lack an alt with 25maul/etc weapon skill;

-- I think I used the 3day code on 1 to care for animals and it expires today.. but still need prem alt to do this trick or bug neighbours?

never the less.. still the only option so far.

Edited by Finnn