Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

Cooking affinity QoL

Currently if I have a meal/pizza/cookie/whatever.. giving me 10hours of axes affinity.. and I bite once.. I get the 10 hours;

* BUT if I have several minutes left on that affinity and I bite once.. I get insignificant few minutes added to the timer, forcing me to eat whole meal and probably still not reaching same aff timer like from first bite before having the buff (issue)

-  as it is.. it forces players to stay and wait a timer to go away completely.. to rebuff / boring, time consuming, just annoying to be a thing../

Could next bite reset the timer to max like initial 1st bite?

Just as with beverages... once we reach the cap of the hunger bar.. we're unable to eat more, buff up etc..

Could we have the alcohol override - letting us buff up on affinity foods we have and want to use for a grind, even if hunger bar is full?

• Like 12

++more attention to this

...makes sense to turn cooking into something more useful than "filling the rainbows"

[18:00:25] You are so full, you cannot possibly eat anything else.

? That I am..

*Your* thought about this??

Edited by Finnn

Story of my wurm life:

[12:14:12] You are so full, you cannot possibly eat anything else.

Just logged and oh joy, full hunger bar, and inability to use any buffs for hours, guess I'll just grind w/o making use of the huge cooking patch as it's useless content while unable to buff up.?

oh yeah 94% nutrition.. just a few hours to wait for it to drop

#akaBumpRevivePostAlsoRealSituationToday

Got an alt with hammer/maul skill? 

Read up on "special moves" on the Wiki.  Freedom toons have the ability (with a maul/hammer equipped) to literally make someone lose their lunch, and half their food bar in the process.

I'm in the game from 40 minutes and this is the result:
5roxN_I0R0WOkSEDWG8LAg.png

Since there's no way to drop hunger or nutrition, I'm not going to die a 1000 times to drop nutrition..

Eating ql1 is stupid

Also eating anything is still refilling the hunger bar.. which I try to lower to be able to bite on a several pizzaz.

@Wargasmso you suggest to ... go out hunting and use a bunch of special moves, which is supposed to not take another half-1hour/+?

Still not good enough imo

Edited by Finnn
typo

45 minutes ago, Finnn said:

I'm in the game from 40 minutes and this is the result:

5roxN_I0R0WOkSEDWG8LAg.png

Since there's no way to drop hunger or nutrition, I'm not going to die a 1000 times to drop nutrition..

Eating ql1 is stupid

Also eating anything is still refilling the hunger bar.. which I try to lower to be able to bite on a several pizzaz.

@Wargasmso you suggest to ... go out hunting and use a bunch of special moves, which is supposed to not take another half-1hour/+?

Still not good enough imo

No Finn, it's really simple and doesn't take 30 minutes.

1.  Hand a small maul or hammer to a toon that has the appropriate skill (25 hammer or any variety of maul/staff/club skill). 

2.  Equip said maul/hammer on your alt's mainhand.

3.  Begin a spar with your alt.

4.  In the combat window, your alt needs to aim for your high left, high center or high right parts.  

unknown.png

5.  After 30 seconds to a minute, you'll see the "special moves" buttons in the top right corner of your alt's combat window.  One of them is called Sleepwalker - use this, and it starts a 4 second timer.  Upon completion, if it successfully hit your mail character, your main character will have lost half his food bar and most of his nutrition.

6.  Walk away, right click the ground, no target.

7.  Eat your affinity food.

Before and After:

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 1