Sign in to follow this  
Challenge

Can't Build Tall Slate Stone Wall or Slate Portcullis on Specific Tiles

I'm pretty sure that I am not doing anything wrong, but hopefully I am and someone can point out my mistake! I have one tile border that I cannot build a tall slate stone wall on and in another spot I have two different tile borders that I cannot build a slate portcullis on. The options aren't appearing. Below are BOTH examples of what I am having trouble with. It's really buggin' me!

https://imgur.com/a/XV9vVKB

Edited by Challenge
Errors

those borders on the edge of your deed? and if so outside borders, which side is it on, north/south/east/west

• Like 1

They aren't on any deed borders. All inside the deeded area by atleast 8 tiles.

Edited by Challenge
Errors from lack of sleep lol

Check if ceiling height is high enough. If it's too low, you won't be able to build tall fences.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Challenge said:

I really appreciate the post! Here is a pic for height reference. I don't think that is an issue. Hmm…… I'm confused.

https://imgur.com/a/9Vs7G6k

Yeah, looks that ceiling height isn't an issue in this case. Looks like some really weird bug I never occured.

Try to apply a ticket ingame, maybe some GM can look closer at this.

Only idea that comes  to my mind is that maybe there were already fence at this specific border that were bashed, and some bugged invisible leftovers remained.

Something like this happens when bashed fence is at the border of the bridge, but it looks like incompleted fence. In your case there are no signs of a visible object.

• Like 1

it has to be a bug, a possible solution would be to collapse and mine the tile back out (most likely is what a gm would do to solve it), but I would just do a support ticket and have a gm like enki look it over, he loves puzzles like that one

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

Alright. I will try contacting them in the morning as its very late right now.. Thanks a bunch.