Sign in to follow this  
Sila

ideas about my buissines site

i just made it lately , any ideas about design?  what can i inprove? All comments welcome :P

http://drywall.si

Edited by Sila

Not to be mean, but a lot can be improved, if not everything.

You have WP which is great, use that, go to a premium theme site and buy a pre-made theme that's already amazing and responsive. Don't think a pre-made theme is bad, they have a ton of customizability.

Search for one page parralex themes. It'll give you something like what you was aiming for but with a smooth scroll. $40-60 is nothing to pay for a great theme.

Free themes also work, but I think if you're serious about it get a paid one they are far above anything you'll get for free. I'd also recommend spending a good few hours messing around with settings. Keep a simple plain background, more information but again simple and to the point, a nice logo is also a good idea (can be used on business cards/letters/everything) & well, I could go on all day. I'd check Fiverr for a logo. You'll pay more than $5, but again worth it.

I also clicked through to your facebook page and saw you have a woman who is barely dressed and a wet tshirt, seems very irrelevant, no?  I feel like I maybe wasted time typing some of this after seeing that lol. Good luck with your website though! Making them is something I enjoy a ton.

Edited by Enuf

will check if any good themes out there i would like...  and about wet tshirt girl :D  she do us so far great promotion on our cars

20ggopt.jpg

ok site updated, i follow some of your ideas ... check it out if is better now? its also shows on tablets and mobile phones better now then before.

• Like 1

I'd lose the "-" if it's not already a thing, as for seo.. you do that onpage or with backlinks, and so on.. nothing to do with dns for the seo.

Could have 1 domain with your local language and another with english and interlink, unless search engines blacklist that as spammy practice.. you just multiplied the pages that could show up when people look for whatever you offer, but optimizing two domains and bunch of pages is a bit more work, unless you want to experiment/deal with that.. stick to 1 domain maybe..

take a font with borders because i cant read words on white backgrounds

The background image that keeps changing, its too fast paced.. and if possible, make the front page so that you don't have to scroll down, seems too messy and too big, could tone down it a bit to help the reader.

Site also feels a bit slow to load at first.

Wet t-shirts and dry-wall

You haven't changed at all man, awesome.

i liked Mystrix's suggestions. slow moving webpages and non scrolling are the front pages of the future.