Sign in to follow this  
griper

Permament portals between starter towns

I suggest that we get permament portals between starter towns, at least on Xana.

Going to events, rifts, unique hunts and so on require so much travel time that I often skip them.

Would be nice to not having to spend so much time on horseback or sailing.

• Like 2

When the priest overhaul goes live, these portals would pretty much be made obsolete by Summon Soul (new teleportation spell cast on any willing player). As such, I'm not really seeing it as a necessary addition.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gwyn said:

When the priest overhaul goes live, these portals would pretty much be made obsolete by Summon Soul (new teleportation spell cast on any willing player). As such, I'm not really seeing it as a necessary addition.

could be between starting towns in other too islands, like in epic, you go with the stuff that can carry. Priest one only will work in one server, slso not everybody have a priest alt...

• Like 2

Suggested before, TelePortals at every Starter Village to every other Starter Village on every server. Really not such a big deal since they would (should) only teleport the player and what they can carry. Then they are at the Starter Village and still would have to travel on the server to get to their destination or maybe have a friend pick them up.

=Ayes=

• Like 1