Sign in to follow this  
NESGamepro

New Map Maker Needed

This isn't triggered by someone fleecing your deed, is it? For those who don't know, someone has "recycled" one of Nes's deeds just after it fell, while it isn't breaking game rules, it does break the spirit. Nes did post in forums that he's back (5 or 6 days later) explaining the situation, his friend was holding the deed and he didn't know how much is left in the upkeep. If the person who got the stuff for "safe keeping" would raise their hand, maybe this could have been avoided. He did ask in Freedom chat as well, no response.

I didn't get a chance to befriend you but I did use your map a lot and you were a good neighbour while I lived in N/E Exo, I don't want you to leave.

Kind Regards.

Locath/Kawopij

• Like 2

Thank you for the kind words. I don't want to make a big deal of it but yes, that's part of it.

Youve done a really great job with the map Nes. If you've decided that you dont want the extra work anymore, thats understandable - lets just hope someone out there will take up that pen after you. :)

And then ofcourse, i root for you to stay on Exo, and if youre tired of the north you should come down south. ;)