Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Why isn't there HDR and 4k support for this game?

LIKE ? OMG it's ?  2018   ? where is HDR ?‍? support and 4k support ?! Oh my god ? just LOOK ? at my UI! The game wont even scale ⚖️with windows ? at 200%. ?

fa96791f61282986018e16860162e6db.jpg

Enlarged

Anyone else wondering? I'm super cereal. ?

Also why ? does everything sound like a snake ? when I attack ⚔️ it!? I'm so confused ? right now...

Edited by Niki
  • Like 1

After inheriting an extra chromosome, I've learned that I, too, support enhanced graphical capabilities and compatibility for modern hardware accelerators.

• Like 1

By the time Wurm will support 4k, 8k will be the common standard :) 

Giving us a bit of a nostalgic feeling.

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 1

That day we will be laughing at Nikis tiny UI on her 8K screen, running the game in 4K support.

• Like 1

I know there is a joke running on some level here and I don't get the references, but I like the tiny UI.  First thing I do is make my UI as small as possible.  Please show me a tiny craft window!!!!!!!!!!!  That would be bliss.

• Like 2

Oh for the love of Magranon, despite the inability to understand anything because of all the emojis, I fully support the need for proper 4k support in Wurm.

I recently got a new vid card and monitor, and suddenly experienced a much higher resolution with much, much smaller ui than I was used to on my old dinosaur set-up.  But after recovering from my initial shock, fooling with options, and exhausting my repertoire of despairing exclamations, I find I actually like it much better now.   :)

I'd say, give it some time and play around with some of the font size options and such.  You might find it's not as bad as you think.  

• Like 3

It makes me think of an old game I used to multi-client like Wurm, before I discovered Wurm.  Back then I actually bought high end laptops and then downgraded the displays to crappier resolutions, so my tiny client windows had legible UIs and fonts.  You could not scale any elements within the UI at all.  At least we have a bit of control here, to some extent. (makes angry face at craft window..)

Edited by Wurmhole