Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Gone Fishing, Catch You Later - Tich / Pifa / Epona

A sad day for all in Wurm. Tich will be sorely missed.

• Like 6

i'm truly bereft.  Tich worked endlessly and gave so so much to this game in technical brilliance.  I will greatly miss you and i can only hope you are continuing on a wonderful journey and perhaps building castles in the sky, build a bridge for me to get there someday

• Like 6

RIP Tich. Shame we didn't get to chat more than we did. My new fishing spot on deed will be in honour of you, and your statue will be placed there. ❤️

• Like 3

I'm really left without words. Tich's memory will live on in Wurm and in our souls for sure - the marks made on the servers and the great features added.

• Like 2

Tich was my inspiration with her funny hat and title of road engineer to push my paving over 90 and build many roads.

• Like 2

No way :(
I can't say I knew Tich well, but we spoke a few times and they were always friendly, supportive, and encouraging of whatever stupid endeavor I was engaged in. 

Sad news indeed; she will be remembered fondly. 

• Like 2

My enduring memory of Tich will always come from Test, when I reported a bug with a bed in my little test deed there, Tich showed up, fixed the bed, and spawned a little gift, a Bed Bug, (cave bug).

I knew of her work as a Wurm dev, but sadly, rarely encountered her as a player.

I know she will be missed, by Wurm, and by those who knew her, my condolences to her nearest and dearest, she's crossed a bridge we must all cross some day, gone ahead, to squash the bugs for us.

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, Enki said:

I still remember waking up one day during beta and logging in to find a new highway had been built beside us and that poor defenseless mountain behind me was getting a makeover as Tich was determined to build straight through.   Tich always worked on big things.

Until Later Tich!

Very similar happened to us at our deeds on Release!  Now we use the highways every day, it made our lives so much easier.

Our condolences to Tich's family and loved ones, both inside and outside Wurm.

• Like 1

RIP,   i first met Tich working on a highway on deli the early days, i helped out for awhile, then got inspired to work on another highway to the west . sad to hear. great memories though.

• Like 2

Tich will be remembered as a legend. We should make an effort to destroy cancer so we wont lose another legend

• Like 1

Damnit, this makes me sad. May you rest in peace, you were awesome.

• Like 1

Tich, you will always be remembered for the impact you have left on this game! You will be sorely missed.

• Like 2