Sign in to follow this  
griper

Gives us titles from all the Tomes we have used

The tomes require so much work to get, that I think we are entitled (bad pun intended) to titles from all the tomes we have used.

Being limited to the first one we use seems a bit unfair.

• Like 3

Being locked to the first tome is not really how this works.

You will get the first title then when using a second one you will get the combined role.

2 Tomes is Wizard 4 tomes is something else and at 9 you will be granted Arch Mage.

and this is why we should be allowed to choose any titles unlocked by any combo of used tomes. Also a title for having ALL the tomes would be nice... because arch mage is lame after so much efforts... "Sorcerer supreme" anyone?!

• Like 4

I can't find the Wizard title anywhere I look.

And I think Odynn is right. All titles should be unlocked.

sure why not, this is also an easy fix to the currently locked titles due to bad requirement nesting, if those still exist.

+1

+1 i'd also like to piggyback on this and ask that we have and easier quick glance way to know which tomes have been used on a character other than cross referencing the buffs or checking existing karma spells .

• Like 2

+1 and also to Bloodscythe's suggestion to have an easier way to check which tomes have been used

2 hours ago, bdew said:

eMJs9Hg.png

maybe instead of missing should be used tomes? As not everyone is looking to have all?

• Like 1

From my point of view this is tricky to do retroactively unless all possible combinations from  tomes player owns are given as option. I'm talking about death knight, magician, and whitchdocror titles(requirements for those should be 3 black or 3 other without more than red part for example) don't hold me for being 100 percent true on requirements but I hope you see the point.

Reason is because many players including me didn't persue lesser titles by using tomes in order as we didn't see point of it, it would be overridden by higher title unless we keep at limited amount of times or using tomes in order is quite tricky due to incovinient thing that charges can't be separated so you can sell 2 and keep one once you get it or you have to use charge when buying in most cases

+ 1

I didn't even know it worked this way.

We should have access to all unlocked titles instead of loosing them.

+1 necro bump.

Several posts regarding this.

Hard to believe we still cant pick what sorcery title we want to use especially when loyalty opens up sorcery items to a wider playerbase.