Sign in to follow this  
Ordinii

For Attn. Mayor of "Temple of Dust"

Hi - I was out troll hunting and I came out of a mine door on your deed but there is a locked gate on the other side and my cart is trapped there - could you please arrange to meet me and allow me to get it out.  I am on Ordinii in game or you can contact me here.

Thanks

Ordinii

If the person owning a deed is inactive or rare logs in or doesn't use forums, you might get better luck in contacting GMS, i'm sure they would pull out your cart when you explain situation

never exit a mine door without peeking out first, gates/buildings can mean its a trap!

Generally, if you approach a mine door from the inside and it's not letting you see out without having to clip out of it slowly, that means the door isn't opening for you so you shouldn't exit as you won't be allowed back in.  granted there are occasionally random bugs and glitches, but if it's an exit you are unfamiliar with, it's not worth any risks

9 hours ago, MrGARY said:

Generally, if you approach a mine door from the inside and it's not letting you see out without having to clip out of it slowly, that means the door isn't opening for you so you shouldn't exit as you won't be allowed back in.  granted there are occasionally random bugs and glitches, but if it's an exit you are unfamiliar with, it's not worth any risks

Note that the OP says locked gate. There's a bug (at least in WU but i'm going to guess it's present in WO too) - if you drive a cart out of a mine into a locked gate, it kicks you out of the cart and the cart gets stuck on the surface layer that you can't reach because of the gate.

well you and the cart end up on top of the mine door as you entered the tile border of the gate, door closes, gate says no can do and there you be, on top of the mine door contemplating life

now with the new mechanics, if its on deed I suppose considerate people could install a gate in the mine before the mine door, but then where would the fun be in trapping people