Sign in to follow this  
Alyeska

Magic tables

An elaborately decorated dining table that prevents items from taking decay damage.

A beautiful, ornamented small table that will prevent decay on a few items.

Basically a table-version of the magic chest. Let us display our dining setups without worrying about decay, and possibly allow visitors to dine from them aswell.

• Like 6

+1 although I would prefer that all things on tables should not take decay on deed.

If it is on deed, unless it is used like tools which take damage during use, the rest (including armor in armor stands) should not take any decay.

• Like 7

+1. It would be nice if meals looked more like the Christmas Dinner Buffet, rather than the 1960's horror movies Blob. I don't expect that each meal needs it's own graphic. But, roasted Turkey, Pig, Bowl of Mashed Potatoes, and corn on the cob could make a nice picture. This in place of every one sitting down in front of there very own steaming pile of Blob.

4 hours ago, Grumpysmith said:

+1. It would be nice if meals looked more like the Christmas Dinner Buffet, rather than the 1960's horror movies Blob. I don't expect that each meal needs it's own graphic. But, roasted Turkey, Pig, Bowl of Mashed Potatoes, and corn on the cob could make a nice picture. This in place of every one sitting down in front of there very own steaming pile of Blob.

Malena did a heap of work with collating all the graphics, some cool looking food here:  http://www.andrea.net/wurm/items/Food.shtml#cooked   (The site also has all other graphics of stuff in Wurm.  Very handy!)

Edited by Fairyshine