Sign in to follow this  
GoldFever

Favor in Cordage

I still have a bunch of wemp to use up so slowly working my way through it making cordage. In addition to just using it as favor, it is also great to sac for the deed rare bonus.

Will start this off with 5 10k lots with a 3.5s buyout and one 50k lot for 15s buyout, all delivered.  This is the amount of favor, ql of the cordage will be variable.

Bid increment 25c

No snipe protection

Pick up location is Port Onody, Indy M18 but is still the same price.

Lot A 10k Start 2.75s, buyout 3.5s

Lot B 10k Start 2.75s, buyout 3.5s

Lot C 10k Start 2.75s, buyout 3.5s

Lot D 10k Start 2.75s, buyout 3.5s

Lot E 10k Start 2.75s, buyout 3.5s

Lot F 50k Start 13.75s, buyout 15s

timer_1541378235.svg

Edited by GoldFever

Hello Goldfever,

Just as coment, 10k of ql 1 cordages or 10k of ql 50 or > ?

just because low ql do not represent that much favor as high ql :P

cheers

Sorry, thought it was clear.  10k of favor.  ql of the cordage will be variable but each batch will have the listed amount of favor.

There is some confusion about cordage that I hope I can clear up here.  It seems that since chopped veggies came into game that everyone has forgotten what cordage is and how favor used to be sold.

1. Why am I doing this when everyone just uses chopped veggies these days.  Answer: There is a benefit to using cordage in that if you overtop your favor bar, the extra is not lost but goes to your deed rare bonus.  Also, I still have wemp and need to use it up somehow.

2. How does this compare to chopped veggie prices? Answer: Favor is favor.  All that matters is how much favor you get from what you are saccing.  100ql chopped veggies give 5 favor per veggie.  Therefore, at the standard rate of 15s per 10,000 chopped veggies that is 15s per 50,000 favor.  My start price is slightly below this rate with the buyout for the 50,000 favor the same as chopped veggies in bulk and just slightly higher for the smaller volumes.  As such these are competitive prices.

3. What ql will the cordage be? Answer: For favor, it doesn't matter.  I will take the ql of the cordage into account and deliver the correct volume.  The formula to convert cordage to favor is (ql * ql) / 500.  For example, a 50ql cordage rope gives 5 favor. 

4. Are discounts available? Answer: I understand that impalongs require insane amounts of favor these days to avoid running out.  If you are buying for an impalong, I'll match the current impalong rate for favor sales.  In addition, while I"m there, I'll also support the impalong in other ways that may be required.

• Like 1