Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 01/NOV/18

PatchNotes.png

Halloween tweaks

• The Halloween event has been extended until midnight on Monday, 5th November 2018 server time.
  • Drop rate of witches hat has been increased
  • Troll and goblin drop rates will now increase after every failed chance.

The post Patch Notes 01/NOV/18 appeared first on Wurm Online.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Troll and goblin drop rates will now increase after every failed chance.

Nice feature! Here's hoping we see more of it. :)

can you give witch hat comparable DR to the cloth hood and maybe ability to dye, and improve them if you're feeling nice?

its one of the best hats besides summer hat that doesn't clip hair, way to go art team also!

Edited by Niki
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Niki said:

can you give witch hat comparable DR to the cloth hood and maybe ability to dye, and improve them if you're feeling nice?

its one of the best hats besides summer hat that doesn't clip hair, way to go art team also!

+1 Witch's Hat is way to lovely to wittle away by combat, hated when a wolf jumped my priest and made some scratches in the hat. ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Troll and goblin drop rates will now increase after every failed chance.

Since patch, mind you the troll population is not what it was the day before, 32 failed chances and counting. ;)

5 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

Since patch, mind you the troll population is not what it was the day before, 32 failed chances and counting. ;)

The spawns actually move around a bit. The more people hunting spread out on a server, the better for everyone. Don't forget mines! When I was hunting earlier, I cleared out several open public mines. I also ran into plenty of trolls. At 32, you're creeping up in percent chance, so you should hit one soon. At any rate, you'll get one at some point for sure since the percentage increases. :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this