Sign in to follow this  
christopher

things

fish look to small and to pink and yellow. can they be a bit bigger to say 1 third the size of a seal . and a bit silvery be great   . also yellow around a damaged item u are wearing is to dull .and last but not least when open a trade box area be great see item your interested in and click on large picture in 1 of the 4 boxes if u no what I mean .

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Can somebody translate this to english?

U don no wat he means, yo?

• Like 2

I don't think he is trying to be mean at all. The suggestion is just simply put forward in a nice way without any flourishing embellishments added for the sake of extended phrasing of contiguous verbiage. Within this simplicity is precisement exemplified, even if you don't know what I mean (not meanness).

=Ayes=

• Like 3

fish look to small and to pink and yellow. can they be a bit bigger to say 1 third the size of a seal .

Fishing is not contingent on the fish in the water so not entirely necessary to make them bigger, just fish anywhere.

also yellow around a damaged item u are wearing is to dull .

Like in game graphically on the character? Or just the item image/text?

and last but not least when open a trade box area be great see item your interested in and click on large picture in 1 of the 4 boxes if u no what I mean .

The large picture, being like an in game shot of the items appearance? Or just magnified description, text and icon.

15 hours ago, christopher said:

fish look to small and to pink and yellow. can they be a bit bigger to say 1 third the size of a seal . and a bit silvery be great   . also yellow around a damaged item u are wearing is to dull .and last but not least when open a trade box area be great see item your interested in and click on large picture in 1 of the 4 boxes if u no what I mean .

It would be great to see some different kinds of fish in the water - trout, carp, catfish and so on.  Seeing how the fish approach your fishing line and perhaps nibble the bait would also be cool.  This is a completely different graphics request though and since there are other things more important I guess this would take a back seat.

• Like 2

ow and love the languish  , and yes to see the item bigger be good .  when im damaged at rift or whatever n i heal i sometimes forget to repare everything as its yellow faint lines thats all .cheers

Edited by christopher