Horse Colors 2018  

281 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which 3 horse colors would you like to see in Wurm Online?

3 years ago, @Malena created a poll for new horse colors that was an absolute hit. Thanks to a timely and brilliant suggestion (cough), the harassment of several team members, and a generous offer by Malena, we now have the opportunity to introduce not one, not three, but five new horse colors into the game. Like last time, we will be conducting a poll to determine which horse colors are most popular. the top 3 or 4 winners will be chosen (along with one chosen by me, and Malena if one she wants in - Retro)

Malena has updated her previous chart to indicate which horse types are currently in the game as well as highlight which colors are yet to come. The colors added will all be new and will not be replacing any old models. Because there are so many to choose from, please choose your top 3 favorites in the poll. Voting will be open until the Valrei International Edition 72, in which the final picks will be announced.

Again, we’d like to thank Malena for her kindhearted offer to provide more of her spectacular art for Wurm. (You're absolutely awesome, Malena!)

Happy voting, and may the best colors win!

MoreHorseColors.jpg

• Like 20

Correction - 4 horse colours + skewbald pinto because that's the bestest

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Correction - 4 horse colours + skewbald pinto because that's the bestest

Says the slacker!

I voted for "Blanket Appaloosa" (I had the name already memorized) before reading we could vote for three, and can't figure out how to "change my vote".

In any case, this is marvelous news that we get FIVE of them.

Thank you Wurm Devs!!!

• Like 2

Dapple Grey PLeeeeeeese, it's slighty understated refined and a departure in look from the others in game currently.  Blanket appaloosa exotic looking too.

I"m happy to hear you have chosen to add these two into the live game.  I'm kuckoo for cocoa puffs happy.  TYVM DEV Team!!!!

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1

Thanks Malena!  They all look great, but picked my 3 favorites :)

Thanks Joelle for crackin' the whip.

Now how's bout them doggies!:ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

can't figure out how to "change my vote".

I had the same issue! Seems vote changes aren't allowed, which is a huge bummer. I voted for dapple grey then realized I like grey silver better! :P

4 minutes ago, Joelle said:

I had the same issue! Seems vote changes aren't allowed, which is a huge bummer. I voted for grey silver then realized I like dapple grey better! :P

agreed the dapple grey is far superior.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bloodscythe said:

agreed the dapple grey is far superior.

aef50301d056b522f7d092eb9dbfcc25.jpg

• Like 3

Yay for harrassing staff! Go Joelle!

Votes for gold buckskin and skewbald pinto, of course

Image result for spirit stallion of the cimarron

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 5

Yeeesss!!!!

My absolute favorites are the Blanket Appaloosa and the Gold Buckskin (Spirit anyone????). I also really like the Black Silver, Skewbald, and the Grey Silver. :) 

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Joelle said:

3 years ago, @Malena created a poll for new horse colors that was an absolute hit. Thanks to a timely and brilliant suggestion (cough), the harassment of several team members, and a generous offer by Malena, we now have the opportunity to introduce not one, not three, but five new horse colors into the game. Like last time, we will be conducting a poll to determine which horse colors are most popular.

Awww this is so great in so many ways! All this time I've just been so thankful that they even let us put in more colors back 3 years ago. I didn't even DARE dream for more of them! Thank you so much for working your magic Joelle! ❤️ I'm absolutely "chomping at the bit" to get started on these skins and for us to get them into the game. ;-D

Judging from all the conversation and voting going on, people seem to be sharing the excitement as well! More horsies! 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Joelle said:

now have the opportunity to introduce not one, not three, but five new horse colors into the game.

naw, voted for all

• Like 2

Gray silver! wish I could vote twice for the Dapple too. Heehee, thanks Malena for magically having your colours re surge.

• Like 1

New horse colours are great and all, but when are we going to get some variety for other animals? Brown chickens perhaps, or a new type of dog? Thanks.

• Like 8

Wonder what kind of hell hell colours we will see emerge from this too, this is an interesting opportunity for some really fancy new hellies.

Yay, more proper horse colours. Thank you @Malena.
Though being me and never happy, would have preferred the blanket Appy in chestnut ;)

• Like 3

i want dapple grey :3 it's so unique looking and kind of like sparkles :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Joelle said:

I had the same issue! Seems vote changes aren't allowed, which is a huge bummer. I voted for dapple grey then realized I like grey silver better! :P

Skip voting and add all ??

• Like 1

Oh boy, looks like I'll have to start breeding some horses again :)

May the RNG be in favour and grand me a Skewbald Pinto ingame!

PS: Reskins for chickens to perhaps? All that white gets a bit boring ;)(not sure if there are many other mobs ingame that would not need another model and can just work with a new skin)

Edited by Lycanthropic