Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Increase the size of a champion brown bear.

Why is it so small? It's identical to a normal brown bear. 

a779bc2616ffa5aee88464a0866334f7.jpg

• Like 3

This was changed when these creatures became ride-able to avoid conflicts and errors with the riding mechanics/animations, as I recall.

You used to be able to ride Champion Horses when they were as tall as a 4-story building way back in the day; Instead of actually riding it you pretty much just floated inbetween its 4 legs and couldn't see anything.
I had a screenshot of this somewhere at one point but I fear the age-monster may have consumed that particular hard-drive...

Edited by whereami
  • Like 1

anything that's a mount won't have increased/decreased size, so brown bears unicorns crocodiles scorpions and dragons will all be normal size despite conditions, i assume it's so you don't clip into the model/float above it. could definitely do with a fix however.

• Like 1

or pull the beefallo hitching trick... huge... goes back to normal bisons sized when hitched. HUGE champions... goes back to normal size when riden... and in case of PvP shenanigans... if you see someone riding a croc or a bear or a dragon... expect it to be a champ :P

• Like 3

Make the fur and rug you make from champs large , like area rug also ....

• Like 3

I think champs should have their own rider positions with increased H height in the Mount Offset.  This is calculated from the model, and the sitting height should be scaled up to match the scale of the model.

The rider's legs are probably set to a horse width apart when riding all animals though, so maybe we need another player model pose with legs further apart or even side saddle for the really big creatures! :) 

5 hours ago, Muse said:

I think champs should have their own rider positions with increased H height in the Mount Offset.  This is calculated from the model, and the sitting height should be scaled up to match the scale of the model.

The rider's legs are probably set to a horse width apart when riding all animals though, so maybe we need another player model pose with legs further apart or even side saddle for the really big creatures! :) 

Or they can just adjust the positioning to the neck maybe... Instead of sitting on the bears back you can throw your legs around the neck and enjoy the rodeo =P