Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

Gardens, flowers, bushes, seeds

This is not a new topic, I have been here making this suggestion for years. Could we please have more and MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER choices for landscaping. Wurm is way too green brown and gray. 

Flower GARDEN TILES.   Planters that are NOT UGLY BOXES, that have sparse little flowers in them.

Oh, and planters that don't die outside, .. RAIN CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM.   Square planters, round planters, large medium small, stone, slate, marble, wood, clay.    

And again the rose "bushes ?", they are sticks with red dots, or those upside down cones of pink things. 

How about, ….. Window boxes, wall climbing roses, arbors with flowers, mounds of flowers hanging on walls, flower tiles with LOTS of flowers. And …….. seeds from flowers.  A wonderful new skill!!!!! flower gardening, beautify Wurm. 

We are not all here to fight and get dragon armor.

It would also be great if there was a way to change the color and texture of the interior walls, like wallpaper, or paint. Maybe curtains, this game leans very heavily toward the masculine, but there are many women in this game. Not that women ONLY  want to decorate, or that they don't want to be fierce fighters. But I am one who fits that decorating type … I don't want to fight, I want to make gardens, and build and decorate.

Again, I have been asking for this same thing for 5 years now, couldn't you please make this a lovelier Wurm? 

Okay, that is my rant for this month, I will very likely be back again. 

• Like 1

+1

Make Wurm Beautiful Again!  ;)

I like the idea of more flower gardening, being able to make a tile a 'flower garden' tile and plant different flowers in it, mulch it, put a border around it, stepping stones in it, etc...

JS

• Like 1

We just got some new hedges

4c09d6b5a6bb9adc3049429834a00bf4.jpg

6ac7fafbd1aa4f2e7e9460e634c19bdd-jpg.jpg

That said, I do think this game could improve more on the nature stuff so +1

Edited by Niki
  • Like 1