Sign in to follow this  
Joelle

A Horse of a Different Color

Where's my 'flea-bitten grey'? ;)

Also a lot of chestnuts have flaxen manes, would be good to see that too. :) 

I dont want new horse varieties before new cow/bull, dogs, pigs and such. That would add more cosmetic variety then just more horse colours.

• Like 1

These horses would boost the horse market massively, Malena did a good job, all these colours to collect might even keep the market from slowing cause there's so many. So massive +1 from me.
I think there might have been some kind of server issue with having so many horse colours however, I'm not sure.
Also, that Dapple gray, OH!

Edited by Wiolo

An additional suggestion, perhaps seasonable mobs? Like white bears and wolves that only spawn in winter.

The main concern has always been "but too many textures" - well, to be honest, some of the new stuff that has been added has been great but has caused some pretty severe memory issues - compared to before - that I don't think it's a good excuse anymore. A couple of megabytes in textures that add variety and flavor to the game aren't going to hurt anything and wont decrease performance, just pack size, but the average game is several gigabytes nowadays anyway.

I'd be cool with them being added to all sorts of creatures, anything from melanistic scorpions to albino wolves and dalmation dogs.

• Like 2