Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

WTS Hexd, plus many items and pmk wagons only 10s each

Please message me with your offers. I know what these accounts and items are worth so I'm not interested in any low balling or trolling. Message me directly.

I am not looking for price checks. Thanks!

Hexd - skill dump

No prem time. No warnings.

Path of Knowledge.

Red tome, black tome, green cherry, blue tome, blood of angels, tome of incineration.

May consider selling the toon with items or doing a deal with items if you would like gear + tools as well.

Nathan follower.

Looking for offers 800e+.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also selling a lot of other items and I'm sure more WTS posts will follow. This includes boats, tools, gear, wagons, magic chests and a hota statue.

Selling PMK wagons (lots of different types) now 10s each (even disbanded kingdom wagons). I have LoA, DD, EMR, Ebo and one TC left. The TC and one of the DD wagons are runed so they can carry a bsb or an fsb in them.

Also lots of PMK banners and flags for 1s each for flags and banners, 2s for tall banners (mostly LoA but I have other kingdom bits too).

and all this..

HgpayFa.png

+ Rare statue fragment has been sold

nrIuOad.png

+ Rare Chain pieces, potion bottle, gnome & troll mask have been sold

alHau3Q.png

tHTqw7G.png

RMq4HV7.png

vm9Lxrs.png

+ rare carving knife sold

So yeah send me your offers.

Edited by Iberis

1s Garden gnome? Cod to Snoo if so.

Shame to see you leave however, Salute mate.

Sorry Koch I just realised that screenshot was from an old trade thread where that was the only item in that image I sold x_x So I don't actually have it.

Snoo I shall cod you  the gnome tomorrow ty.

Rare fragment piece for the statuette has been sold (will mail it to the private bidder tomorrow).

I have also accepted a buyout offer for Blueanne, she has been sold.

Hexd is still up for grabs and with a couple of offers already please do not contact me with anything less then 800e at this time.

Also selling all wagons for 10s each not 12s. PMK wagon firesale! woop woop.

I also have a rare Legion of Anubis wagon, not sure what it's worth so send me what you'd pay for it.

Edited by Iberis

Can't log in to take the picture until after work tomorrow but I hope this picture will work as a subsitute for now.

MsIlQ5t.png

• Like 16

Despite not appearing as good as my original representation here is the shiney wagon picture...

https://i.imgur.com/mnXXb2a.gifv

or XhHWEWM.jpg

It is 89.64ql made from cedarwood and runed.

[22:12:21] A single zinc rune of Magranon has been attached to it, so it will increase size (5%) and increase vehicle speed (5%)

Also an update on the other sales.. Scale set is now gone. So has my JKC wagon. All my drake and scale hide and a few odd rares. I have updated the original thread with what I'm looking for in terms of Hexd & the drake set.

I have other tools, weapons, gear... etc as well. Including lots of dirt, mats, boats, pvp gear, veggies & meat. Plus if you need silver I can sell that to you too :x

Edited by Iberis

Blueanne and my drake set have been sold.

If you'd like something I have please get in touch because everything has got to go! :D

Also I would like to purchase a LoA Banner please. Cod to Brattygirlsback for 1s

Hi can i get Rare hatchet + rare mallet + rare leather knife + rare owl for 3+4+3+3 please ? if so CoD to me.

And sorry to read you re leaving

Edited by Epryss

Looking for 5s for the rare tools since they are high ql, high power enchants and most are even runed. I'd expect to buy blank tools for 3s lol.

Bratty, will cod you a banner next time I log in.

VirusMD, will do the shield for 4s?

Won't be on again tonight but I will save the EMR wagon for you. You'll need to pick it up from p20 on deli. I should be on quite a bit tomorrow.

I'm back online today for trades! Perfect time to pick up a cheap pmk wagon, loa banners and flags and many other pieces of gear and tools.

Heya,  I'm interested in buying a Ebo and a DD wagon.  Feel free to PM me here, or on Aetherwalker/Redhawk in-game when you're available.  (I actually live pretty close to your deed, so won't take long to hop over!) 

Feeling a bit sick Druidnature, I'll try to get on this weekend when I'm feeling a bit better so we can sort the wagon trade out :)

Also I've accepted an offer for Hexd, she is no longer for sale \o/

All good! Hope you feel better, and that it’s nothing serious.

just hit me up anytime you become available.