Sign in to follow this  
Enki

Attention - Knights of Seris treasure hunt update

Attention tomb raiders of the hidden treasure of the Knights of Seris.

The tomb on Chaos has been randomly relocated!

I keep regular tabs on the situation surrounding the treasure hunt and have determined that the live situation surrounding the tomb on chaos had become too difficult for people to reach due to recent localized development of the area.

The tomb has been relocated to a random location again where it is easily possible to reach.  This announcement is intended to keep the quest fair for those who have been hunting for it already.

Good luck hunters of hidden tombs!

/Enki

• Like 9

Just curious, does this mean if someone accidentally plants a deed over one of the freedom tombs it'll get moved too? I have to admit I'm rather confused by this development.

1 hour ago, Lisabet said:

Just curious, does this mean if someone accidentally plants a deed over one of the freedom tombs it'll get moved too? I have to admit I'm rather confused by this development.

What, is there a treasure hunt on freedom as well? Is there an announcement topic?

I am just curious, these mysterious tombs are always going to get moved if someone may accidentally find it?

15 minutes ago, Bittereinder said:

What, is there a treasure hunt on freedom as well? Is there an announcement topic?

"Announcement" is one way to describe the Knights of Seris mystery.

pretty sure it's because the tomb being in enemy lands makes it less accessible to your average explorer, not some crazy conspiracy or anything

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lisabet said:

No, we were unable to resize our capital for months because of a stupid Epic Structure. Contacted GMs a dozen times and nobody wanted to do one thing about it.

lol just putting it on chaos makes it inaccessible to the average explorer, as most won't go there to be ganked by 6+

*slow clap

bravo

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Deth666 said:

lol just putting it on chaos makes it inaccessible to the average explorer, as most won't go there to be ganked by 6+

*slow clap

bravo

There are several on the freedom servers too.

2 hours ago, Deth666 said:

*slow clap

bravo

Going to Chaos doesn’t mean you’re going to be ganked. In fact, the chances of you being attacked are slim to none, even if u happen to accidentally pop an enemy deed local lol

• Like 1

Maybe I missed that but how can you find them anyways?

explore until you find something unusual or.. it finds you ?

Haha with the luck of Wurm only clients with certain graphic settings show that special something

16 hours ago, Enki said:

too difficult for people to reach due to recent localized development of the area 

This sounds like an interesting story :) does it involve lava?

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

On 10/25/2018 at 9:16 AM, armyskin said:

It would mean leaving deed

Thats heresy.

• Like 1